Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theroies about time travel, Why Nathan lived after Future Scar Peter killed him.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Level5
    Yeah it gives me a headache just thinking about it.

If Hiro did go back in time and try to change that, then the entire future could change as we know it. You might not have Adam trying to release the virus, which would change a lot of other stuff. And it might even mean Arthur never got Adam's power.

Hiro going back in time to do this one thing, could possibly erase everything that's happened on the show, since he went back in time. And I think that's the reason they took this power off the show--or whatever they did with it.
    Yeah that would give the writers a clean slate to start from all over again. They could give people different agendas. They could even change peoples character. Like Peter could not be a nurse and have a different attitude on life. I don't know if people would except it though because people already know Peter the way he is.

I don't know if it would help the show or not if they made a big change like that but they need to do something different. It seems to me they are using things over again from Season 1. I'm talking about the bomb.

Or if they didn't want to commit to the change they could do a "what if" episode like was done on Smallville several times.
    Last edited by targis; 02-28-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

I just find it weird that in season 3 Future scar Peter can easily willing himself to physically change the past so that it doesn't become anything like the future or in otherwards (his present). When were already used to having from season 1 and 2 of either a Future timetraveler going to the past to give an advice to someone of a past time(our present) on how to change the future and this is a good example of how Future Hiro told Present Peter on the train to save the cheerleader(he didn't want to risk or stay too long to cause a paradox/butterfly effect) and in Season 2 Present Peter goes in to the virus future to get advice from his mother on how to stop this future becoming a reality. As you can tell both examples from season 1 and 2 showed that they needed advice or guidance from someone of a different timeline to physically help them guide inchanging their present physically so the future doesn't become bad.

In season 3 if Future Peter could simply do that, why didn't Future Hiro from season 1 just easily save the future himself, he could of simply stayed in that timeline in season 1 instead of talking to Peter on the max and just do things required in saving the world (save the cheerleader, kill sylar, dont let bomb explode, simple as that). I mean if Future scar Peter could shoot Present Nathan and also screw a lot of things physically then time traveling would be so easy. Forget about the present doing anything, you just need the future people to do it themselves and save the past so their future becomes different.

This is why I came up with the high power theory, it's the only thing I could also come up on why Present Nathan lived, unless you forgot about that, because he did died and came back to life after Future Scar Peter shot him twice. This is also why I think Present Hiro of season 1 and 2 kept showing scenes that a time traveler CANNOT change the fate(lives and deaths) of someone from the past so that they could be alive/or dead in the present time and they showed this by showing Hiro trying to save Charlie and Hiro's Father. IF FUTURE PETER SCARRED season 3 could simply change the lives and even kill people from the past then why not let Present Hiro go in the past and save Charlie and Kaito(Hiro's dad) lives, it's the same concept? First time with Charlie, Hiro mentioned that his power is too smart or too good, it won't let him do that forgot the exact phrase. He tries this again with Kaito when he talked to him in the past saying he could save him from getting killed by Adam, but Kaito says No you can't change fate or something along the lines as well. I'm just going by the 2 strong examples where both times they talked a little about the rules of time traveling and it seem like THERE IS a Higher Power. Catch what I'm saying? It doesn't add up, season 3 screwed up those rules with season 1,2.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎