No announcement yet.

was it only me that missed tracy :D

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was it only me that missed tracy :D

was it just me that or is ther more people that was sad that tracy wasen't in this episode cus i always like her and after the 3 first episode 1 loved her more.

episode 20 is her episode hope you'r all watching it

Tracy can go scratch, I missed Sylar. But I was really shocked that Claire wasn't on, that could be a reason why the ratings were so bad.

Comment

I kinda missed Tracy, I mean, she kinda brings some to the show, but in all honesty I didn't really miss her all that much.

Originally posted by shanemak
      But I was really shocked that Claire wasn't on, that could be a reason why the ratings were so bad.
      Not to go off topic, but the ratings were bad for one reason, and one reason only. The episode stunk. Sorry to say it, but it's the honest truth. I'm really hoping next weeks is awesome though, and puts some life back into this show.

Comment

i agree

Comment

The episode needed a Sylar scene

Comment

Originally posted by weemanwise
            The episode needed a Sylar scene
            agreed

Comment

I liked her up until she fell for Nathan's trick (when he agreed to meet her) and was willing to turn on Peter.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Level5
              I kinda missed Tracy, I mean, she kinda brings some to the show, but in all honesty I didn't really miss her all that much.

Not to go off topic, but the ratings were bad for one reason, and one reason only. The episode stunk. Sorry to say it, but it's the honest truth. I'm really hoping next weeks is awesome though, and puts some life back into this show.
              The episode sucking wouldn't really account for the low ratings, since no one knew it sucked until they saw it! Unless you are saying the people in the west coast found out from the east coast watchers that it sucked and decided not to watch! *is tired and rambling*
              Last edited by LuthorKent90; 02-28-2009, 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The episode wasn't great but it had nothing to do with Tracy. She can fall into the bottomless pit that is the plothole for all I care. She'll be in great company with other previous characters.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎