Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abyss UK!!! Back on Tue 3rd March 10pm!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss UK!!! Back on Tue 3rd March 10pm!

Saw the trailer tonight on E4!! Woohoooooooooo! AT LAST

Yep that's great news - newbaggy reckons this means by the end of S8 we'll only be a couple of episodes behind the US.
    (Great news about S9 too!)

Comment

Can't wait, looks brilliant! Chloe's memory being erased! Lets hope the main memory isn't erased!

btw the trailer included some kind of monster???? OOOOH its Coming........DOOM! Can't wait to see that!!!!
      Last edited by WellingFan; 02-26-2009, 04:21 PM.

Comment

About bloody time, lol.

Comment

So guys what did you think about this episode?

It seems so long ago that I watched this now - but I loved the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" type idea as we saw each memory erased.

The excitement of all the build up of Davis is just about to reach peak level too with possibly my favourite episode ever (Bride) plus the following episode (Legion) is very cool too, with heavy reference to Clark’s future as Superman - comic book fans rejoice.

And as for a possible season 9 - well to me Smallville seems to be wrapping things up, and personally I’d rather see it go on a high than drag out any more pre-super story, it's time for the boy to become a man.
          (Though I do hope to see a Smallville spin-off - Green Arrow anyone???)
          Last edited by psycosis; 03-04-2009, 09:56 AM.

Comment

OH... was it on?!
            Hahaha. I've already seen it, but i do like to watch them again.
            I got a bit annoyed they repeated the whole first 8 epis again tbh. I only rewatched Identity out of them because its my fave of the season so far.

Besides, i would not have watched this episode again if someone paid me.
            Dire.

Comment

I'm watching my recording now, but i've already seen all the episodes until Requiem so i just watch it for recap.

Comment

I liked this episode the first time I watched it, but knowing that [SPOILER]chloe gets her memories back in 2 episodes time[/SPOILER] makes this whole episode rather pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by psycosis
                  So guys what did you think about this episode?

It seems so long ago that I watched this now - but I loved the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" type idea as we saw each memory erased.

The excitement of all the build up of Davis is just about to reach peak level too with possibly my favourite episode ever (Bride) plus the following episode (Legion) is very cool too, with heavy reference to Clark’s future as Superman - comic book fans rejoice.

And as for a possible season 9 - well to me Smallville seems to be wrapping things up, and personally I’d rather see it go on a high than drag out any more pre-super story, it's time for the boy to become a man.
                  (Though I do hope to see a Smallville spin-off - Green Arrow anyone???)
                  I thought Abyss was great. Loved seeing the Fortress being reconstructed, and Clark called Jor-El FATHER! Fantastic moment. The ending, Jor-El explaining about the Ultimate Destroyer! and then Brainiac taking over the Fortress, jeeso is that fortress ever ok? 2 mins back up and already Brainiac is having none of it! Great Episode.

Comment

Love Smallville but its hardly ever advertised on E4 all what's shown is Skins and 90210!!!!!!!!!
                    Abyss was an exelent episode!
                    E4 do have better trailers than The CW, just another note!!!

Comment

Saw the trailer for Legion the other night. It looks excellent! It used bits of Bride, but the Legion clips look amazing. Actually E4 always do a good job - I remember their S6 promo for Zod was fantastic, using No Cars Go by Arcade Fire. It used to be on YouTube, but I can't find it anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎