Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Davis lines

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't go to your wedding Chloe, because I can't watch you marry the wrong man.

I am not ready to let you go. I will wait for as long as it takes. ~Abyss

It isn't always about where your heart is. It's about what you've done and what you're going to do. I was sent here to destroy you, Clark. ~Eternal

Bit of advice - you really don't want to upset me now. (Loved Sam's expression)

Without you, the man that I want to be doesn't exist. ~Beast

Comment

"There is some sort of connexion between us....."
      "I love you"
      "Without you the man that I wanna be does not exist"
      "I will wait for as long as it takes"
      "I feel like you were sent to me"

Lovely!!!!!
      Last edited by Minamostaza; 06-18-2009, 01:09 PM.

Comment

He had SO many great lines, so I'm going to have to break this down epi by epi.

From Plastique:

You're hard to miss.
        Give me.
        You researched me?
        I always kind of wanted to have my own personal stalker.
        If you find it, real love, hold onto it.
        She's a great catch.

Comment

From the deleted scene:

"You're one hell of a writer Chloe." At least Davis recognizes and wants to see the "real" Chloe. I LOVE this deleted scene from "Beast."

Comment

KJ HERE: I have to say ALL of the lines he said. Especially the deleted scenes.

Comment

"You saved me" was touching

Comment

"You're hard to miss." I found Davis hard to miss from that time on.

Comment

My favourite Davis lines. Almost exactly as I've remembered them.

"You're hard to miss"

"You'd make a good wingman Chloe, uhhh, wing person.. thank you for your help"

"You know if you reach just a little bit higher, you're definitely gonna need a paramedic"

"Gimme"

"Isis Foundation. So, what, adopt a pyramid, save a sphinx, that kind of thing?"

"You researched me? ... Well I've always wanted my own stalker"

"I grew up knowing alot of four letter words and love wasn't exactly one of them, but if you've found it, real love hold on to it (a few seconds later) And if anyone tells you that's a cliche I'll personally kick their ass."

"Oh God, my brain's going completely DOA here"

"Are you some kind of genius..I'm embarassing you"

"Chloe, there's nothing wrong with being smart"

"And the guy at the other end of that seating chart, what does he think about all this?.. He doesn't know?"

"I think in some weird way we all have some part of us that we hold underneath the surface. Even I do"

"Then you just toss in a healthy dose of self deprecation"

"I've never met anyone like you"

Chloe: Besides, everything with you is so..
                  Davis: So easy
                  Chloe: Yeah, easy
                  Davis: Have you ever felt that way with anyone else before?
                  Chloe: Once
                  Davis: With Jimmy.
                  Chloe: No

"I will always, always be there for you"

"You're safe, trust me"

"I can't go to your wedding because I can't watch you marry the wrong man"

"I understand, but I am not ready to let you go. I will wait, for as long as it takes. You know where to find me"

"Chloe, if you're in there, you would know, that the feelings that I have for you are real"

"You've been nothing but a good friend to me"

"Hey, Chloe, talk to me"

"You saved me"

"Well well well, aint you the most overachieving teacher's pet know it all in the room"

"I thought he would be dying to get back together with you"

"I didn't want to drag you into all this"

"I love you"

"I need you to help me die"

"Without you the man that I want to be doesn't exist"

I. Am. Beat. Adds the rest of the Davis lines of season 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Zizi
                    My favourite Davis lines. Almost exactly as I've remembered them.

"You're hard to miss" (JennyFaye: You caught my attention too, Davis!)

"You'd make a good wingman Chloe, uhhh, wing person.. thank you for your help"

"You know if you reach just a little bit higher, you're definitely gonna need a paramedic"

"Gimme"

"Isis Foundation. So, what, adopt a pyramid, save a sphinx, that kind of thing?"

"You researched me? ... Well I've always wanted my own stalker"

"I grew up knowing alot of four letter words and love wasn't exactly one of them, but if you've found it, real love hold on to it (a few seconds later) And if anyone tells you that's a cliche I'll personally kick their ass."

"Oh God, my brain's going completely DOA here"

"Are you some kind of genius..I'm embarassing you"

"Chloe, there's nothing wrong with being smart"

"And the guy at the other end of that seating chart, what does he think about all this?.. He doesn't know?"

"I think in some weird way we all have some part of us that we hold underneath the surface. Even I do"

"Then you just toss in a healthy dose of self deprecation"

"I've never met anyone like you"

Chloe: Besides, everything with you is so..
                    Davis: So easy
                    Chloe: Yeah, easy
                    Davis: Have you ever felt that way with anyone else before?
                    Chloe: Once
                    Davis: With Jimmy.
                    Chloe: No

"I will always, always be there for you"

"You're safe, trust me"

"I can't go to your wedding because I can't watch you marry the wrong man"

"I understand, but I am not ready to let you go. I will wait, for as long as it takes. You know where to find me"

"Chloe, if you're in there, you would know, that the feelings that I have for you are real"

"You've been nothing but a good friend to me"

"Hey, Chloe, talk to me"

"You saved me"

"Well well well, aint you the most overachieving teacher's pet know it all in the room"

"I thought he would be dying to get back together with you"

"I didn't want to drag you into all this"

"I love you"

"I need you to help me die"

"Without you the man that I want to be doesn't exist"

I. Am. Beat. Adds the rest of the Davis lines of season 8.
                    *IZ a puddle of goo*

Add in:

"Chloe, we met in a flurry of smoking ash, burnt out cars, people freaking out. But for a moment there it felt as if everything disappeared except us...Those feelings haven't changed."
                    Very romantic. Yet they are actually Chloe's thoughts spoken by Dream(y) Davis. Oh, Chloe, Chloe, Chloe.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Davis: "Look, Chloe, I'm not trying to get between you and the rest of your life, but uh.."
                    Chloe: (twisting the engagement ring) "Davis, I help people. That's what I do. You know, this, doesn't have to mean any more than that."
                    Davis: "Yeah, but it does." (pause) "Did you help me because of some personal code of ethics or was there more to it than that?"
                    I SO wanted this to be a wake up call for Chloe to really examine why she was suddenly getting married, particularly to an [understandably] insecure and often insensitive man to whom she continuously lied and kept in the dark about the most important aspect of her life. But alas, Brainiac was in the driver's seat.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    "Chloe, a friendship like ours....it can be dangerous."
                    Davis's staightforwardness and maturity always appealed to me. As did his unconcealed vulnerability. How did such an emotionally open and matter-of-fact character ever slip into the Smallville universe?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎