No announcement yet.

The pictures in the end??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pictures in the end??

I think I missed what Matt said towards the end, did he said I don't want to be a killer or something along the line? I saw him drew pictures of dynamites, some guy (looks like Matt) strapped up with explosives, and the painting on the floor, I'm assuming he painted it was a new one made by him. Was that image Matt? It looks like him and I'm not sure what he said I spaced out.

It would make sense if the image is him because that's probably one of the few possible ways he going to get his Daphne back safe and sound, unless he somehow gets better control over his Telepathy mind control and, be able to control multiple minds.

All he said was this: "No! No, no! This can't be happening, all I wanted to do was find Daphne. This is why I didn't want to paint the future." Then he said I bad word.

Comment

I bad word? Ah well if those were teh quotes since I don't remember it does seem like those images were involving Matt.

Comment

Well I would say it for you, but I'm pretty sure it's against the rules. plus, I don't use language so it would be a little weird.

And I'm pretty sure those are the exact quotes.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I don't know if they were Matt, or not, it's just too hard to tell.
        Last edited by Level5; 02-24-2009, 01:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think it is safe to say it was Matt in the painting with dynamite strapped to his waist. It seems out of character for him to go on a suicide bombing like that.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎