No announcement yet.

She's Alive!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Level5

I believe he stops it, unless you have something to prove that he doesn't?
    Thats what they said on the show when Hiro and Daphnee were together and Hiro tried to stop time and catch her. Daphne was walking around at super speed but it looked like she was moving at normal speed. She then punched Hiro in the face and did used her super speed to run out the room.

Comment

Yeah, I wonder if that means Daphne has some control over time then. Which if she did, it would make her power make a lot more sense.

Comment

To be fair: Smallville didn't touch on aliens big time till Season 7 when the Phantoms were introduced. Beings that traveled fast were either Bart/Flash, the meteor infected, or of course kryptonians/kryptonian tech.

And doesn't the idea that we have no idea how her power works give some realism in itself. From what we gathered she was just a farm girl with a medical condition till an Eclipse, and then her body changed. Didn't care the exact science of her new life.

And even if she did check with scientists, I'll leave with this quote "Scientists are fascinated by puzzles, and I am no exception. I have been known to spend hours on a drizzly Sunday morning, much to my wife's frustration, indulging in the most elegant puzzle yet designed by man: the New York Times crossword." - Chandra Suresh

Wonder how long it would take scientists to truly understand how each ability worked, sides adrenaline. LOL.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎