No announcement yet.

Flash back scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash back scenes

I liked the flash back scenes that showed where HRG stood with Nathan. I am satisfied with this episode and think it provided key information for this volume.

i couldn't agree with you anymore

Comment

The flash backs told us a lot about how HRG got involved with the Nathan, but we could have assumed most of that. The parts that told us he was working with Angela were important, though. I just assumed that he was working for Nathan to keep Claire safe.

Overall it was a weak episode for me. I was really expecting more.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
        The flash backs told us a lot about how HRG got involved with the Nathan, but we could have assumed most of that. The parts that told us he was working with Angela were important, though. I just assumed that he was working for Nathan to keep Claire safe.

Overall it was a weak episode for me. I was really expecting more.
        Lol Level 5: This is just getting too weird I might as well not type since your going to say the exact same thing I'm going to say lol.

Comment

I see no reason why you can't say what you want to say too. Just because we say similar things doesn't mean you can't bring more to it. And if you did say the same thing, then it would make me look less like a Heroes basher--as some have labeled me.
          Last edited by Level5; 02-24-2009, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
            I see no reason why you can't say what you want to say too. Just because we say similar things doesn't mean you can't bring more to it. And if you did say the something, then it would make me look less like a Heroes basher--as some have labeled me.
            Lol, it was a joke haha. Cuz it always seem like I type 1-4 mins after your last response in which it's very similar to mine. Eh well I don't think your a basher or anyone else is one so far, your only a basher if you don't even give a reasonable explanation to what the issue is lol.

Comment

In one of the flash backs HRG was trying to talk to some sense into Nathan and Danko.

Danko was like I don't care if their evil or not. I just want to kill something.

HRG looked at Nathan like what are you going to do about this and Nathan says something like its to complicated.

Nathan is a douche bag
              Last edited by targis; 02-24-2009, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Yeah they helped explain some things, which was good.

I love how the flashbacks were in gray too. A possible reference to HRG's "morally gray" comment and how he views things?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎