No announcement yet.

HRG

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would agree with you, level 5

Some part of me thinks that Noah gets really tired of being the family man sometimes.

On a basic level, he enjoys his job and the excitement and risk that comes with it.

He loves to be in the thick of it. "Theres only so many crossword puzzles that I can do"

I think he may be happy that he doesnt have the lying aspect of his work to worry about (lying to his family I mean) even though he will miss being around them.

Comment

Doe's anybody know what language Noah was speaking when he spoke a foreign language during the interrugation?

Comment

Originally posted by targis
        Doe's anybody know what language Noah was speaking when he spoke a foreign language during the interrugation?
        Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawbish
          I would agree with you, level 5

Some part of me thinks that Noah gets really tired of being the family man sometimes.

On a basic level, he enjoys his job and the excitement and risk that comes with it.

He loves to be in the thick of it. "Theres only so many crossword puzzles that I can do"

I think he may be happy that he doesnt have the lying aspect of his work to worry about (lying to his family I mean) even though he will miss being around them.
          You always like what you are good at? Why?? You like having success, over and over... It doesn't get really boring if a different challenge comes along.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎