No announcement yet.

HRG

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRG

Loved that this episode focused on his twists and turns. I thought it was pretty good how he was playing almost everyone for Angela. I kinda thought that she'd be involved in some way. Cleaning up her son's mess

A mother's work is never done

Comment

But did we really learn anything about HRG past except for the thing that was happening within' the days where the chapter began?

Comment

The only thing we learned about HRG's past is what happened in the last 4 weeks. Which was significant to his storyarc and motivation as a character. We still don't really know who's side he and Angela are actually on but it's probably not Nathan's in any case.

Comment

NO we didn't learn anything new...and that sucks. I was hoping they would touch on his past. Like..Why he became a company man etc... But we didn't learn anything new.

Comment

The commercials (preview) are better than the episodes sometimes.

Comment

No we know his motivation as a character. It hasn't changed since season 1. He's still "morally grey" as he put it. He still want's to keep his family safe and his little Clairebear out of trouble. And play the bad guy when it's appropriate to the situation...that's it.

Comment

I think the reason HRG wanted to walk Matt out is so he could let him get away if he got the chance and he did. I saw him trying to hold back a smile as he watched Peter and Matt fly away.

I'm not sure what exactly Angela and HRG are working on but it's obviously against Nathans plan. I don't know why they are trying to hide there plan from peter and the other hereos though.

Comment

i liked the episode

Comment

Really? I thought that we learned tonight that Noah isn't really with Nathan. He's working on the inside for Angela to stay one step ahead of Nathan and the government. He's a "good guy" who isn't afraid to do what is necessary to get the job done. . . "morally grey". I also now really think that either he or Angela is Rebel or that Rebel is working for them. . . there is a connection there somehow IMO. We also learned that he went to Mohinder at the start of this b/c the government had a plan that would "blow up in their face", he knew this whole plan was crap from the start. We also saw the mistrust between him and the Hunter b/c he looks at the humanity of the heroes and not just their powers.

Maybe I just read too much into the episode, but I thought we learned a bit about him. I thought it was a great episode.

Comment

Great HRG episode! I enjoyed it.

I had a feeling there was another reason for his willingness to help Nathan.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                        NO we didn't learn anything new...and that sucks. I was hoping they would touch on his past. Like..Why he became a company man etc... But we didn't learn anything new.

I'm with you on this one, only thing this episode REALLY confirmed the viewers is that Daphne is alive. Everything else we could of easily assume and we probably did assume what was showed in that episode. But I say this episode is better than the last one since this episode actually did something and went towards explaining things.

Eh I guess my bet against my cousin was right lol. Told him 5 bucks that Mohinder was going to get caught if anyone of them were going to fight.

It's also good to see that Peter new absorption power showed great control in that he was breaking the sound barrier like Nathan in season 1 (going extremely fast). It shows that Peter once he absorb the ability he can use practically 100% of it's actual strength. Another thing about this episode although maybe not a lot of people realize this but Matt power evolved in seeing images. This power was discussed by his father and other than Matt's father, Peter was able to evolve mind reading on his own when he had to read his mother's mind to see the Pineherst card.

Comment

Peter was also able to control his power so he didn't absorb Matt's power and lose the flight and fall to the ground.

Comment

HRG had a bad day. He get kicked out of his house. Being homeless he goes to a hotel bar to get drunk and ends up being druged and kidnaped. Then he gets mind raped.

Comment

He seemed happy at the end to me, kinda.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎