Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cellular Regeneration Limits

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Peter got cellular regeneration and impenetrable skin (like Baron Samedi)?

Say the skin somehow got penetrated. Would it heal as quick as regular skin or would it take longer due to the different cellular composition?

Comment

So I'm pretty certain on my thoughts on how cell. regeneration works now. Thanks guys. But just for other fans and people who are still confused, also wanted to add that Claire has evolved her power to feel no intense pain or no pain at all after the Sylar incident.

Comment

I thought she couldn't feel pain, becasue Sylar did something to her, right? I mean, it was right after he got done taking her power that she could no longer feel pain.

Comment

I would think that if you take bullet out, after time, they would regenerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
            I thought she couldn't feel pain, becasue Sylar did something to her, right? I mean, it was right after he got done taking her power that she could no longer feel pain.
            Yeah it definitely happened during the event when Sylar opened her up when she couldn't feel any more pain. Before she would say to the Boy that could fly in season 2 that she could feel pain but gets over it real quickly. I think that her power actually evolved if that's what the writers were shooting for because most of the main characters evolved their power when they were in tough situations i.e Matt vs his Father, Peter power evolved in recalling people's powers without being close to them when he was in danger falling off the tall building, etc. I don't think Sylar did anything special in particular when he was looking at Claire's brain or else he should of said something, I think he was just touching and looking for the particular spot of the brain that explains how her power works, so I think Sylar didn't do anything new other than not getting rid of the brain like he usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by topo21
              I bet you Arthur is still alive.
              According to Heroes Wiki, Arthur is "permanently" dead.

Comment

i think adam and arthur were the only ones with limits in the show as you see claire walking out of the remains of the house ted blew up. That explosion plus the radiation would have damaged the entire brain destroyed almost her entire body. Wich would mean that as long as any part of her body were to remain it would rebuild the body to its former state. Im certain that its much more developed than adams ability since he was born more than 3000 years ago

Comment

I would think Adam is more advanced since he is much older. It would be an interesting idea if they showed Claire like 50 years from now or something and she looks the same.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                    According to Heroes Wiki, Arthur is "permanently" dead.
                    Why would they even want to make him permantly dead when if they wanted to get rid of them they could have just had someone stick a object in the back of the head and through him in the freezer untill they wanted to bring him back.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                      Why would they even want to make him permantly dead when if they wanted to get rid of them they could have just had someone stick a object in the back of the head and through him in the freezer untill they wanted to bring him back.
                      I dunno. Perhaps it could be tied in to the availability of the actor.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎