No announcement yet.

"I can breathe underwater.."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I can breathe underwater.."

haha c'mon now...probably hundreds of kids out there with actually dangerous powers and these soldiers waste their time hunting fish boy? I'm thinking of a thousand different scenarios and I'm not seeing the danger of this one haha not to mention that he works at a comic store! lol

ya i was equally unimpressed. I also am prepared this to be another charecter that either is made to be important and killed early on or gets some fandom and then is thrown ina plot hole.

Comment

Originally posted by j-kent
      haha c'mon now...probably hundreds of kids out there with actually dangerous powers and these soldiers waste their time hunting fish boy? I'm thinking of a thousand different scenarios and I'm not seeing the danger of this one haha not to mention that he works at a comic store! lol
      he can have kids that might have different abilities that could be dangerous.
      He NOW works on the comic book store. But... remember The Godfather 2? When the mother of vito pleads to spare his life??? She says... he is a small boy, what harm can he do?

He will grow vengeful.... Same thing... They let him go, but he starts seeing people with abilities get hunted. Turns a blind eye because he isn't hunted and wants to live en peace... His kid is born and has a special ability and gets hunted and you start having a bigger problem than finding the kid while he is inoffensive.... Just a thought of how their mind works.
      Last edited by the highlander; 02-23-2009, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
        he can have kids that might have different abilities that could be dangerous.
        He NOW works on the comic book store. But... remember The Godfather 2? When the mother of vito pleads to spare his life??? She says... he is a small boy, what harm can he do?

He will grow vengeful.... Same thing... They let him go, but he starts seeing people with abilities get hunted. Turns a blind eye because he isn't hunted and wants to live en peace... His kid is born and has a special ability and gets hunted and you start having a bigger problem than finding the kid while he is inoffensive.... Just a thought of how their mind works.
        lol seriously? i'm saying for the sake of creativity they could have chosen a more dangerous power..give him fireballs or that silly subsonic scream or something..

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎