Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know we are not suppose to ask, but.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tabularasa
    Well, this is a network TV show. There's a limit to how much blood you can show
    ive seen much worse on other shows lol.

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

this is a thread about aaron so lets get back on topic before it turns into a beat up ben thread lol.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-19-2009, 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Haha, but Beat-Up-Ben threads are so much fun! Only half-kidding... Anyway, I think the most nice and possibly likely reason is she gave him to Claire's mother -- that'd give her something to live for and a lot more hope than she had for a while. Otherwise, I don't really want to speculate what may have happened to him... Poor Aaron. I hope they resolve that mystery by the end of the season, and in a positive way. It'd be great to see him get reunited with Claire...

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I don't know if this storyline has already played out. But I was watching Claire's introduction/flashback episode from season 1. She had gone to a psychic who told her that she was the only one who could raise her baby. That her good will and spirit would keep the child safe. And if anyone else were to raise him it would lead him down a dark path. It had the psychic all stressed out and scared for him. So could that have played a part in him being left behind or Kate's vision of Claire telling her not to bring Aaron back ?

Comment

I think there's 2 reasons. 1.) Claire is not raising Aaron and that could mean trouble for Aaron. 2.) Like how Daniel told Charolette not to come back, maybe if Aaron comes back, his life could be in danger.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎