No announcement yet.

Where is Sun's Baby?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
    Why would the fact she wasn't born yet make a difference... i know that may sound weird, but it's a physical thing... the island wanted every person who had left the island back... whether born or not the unborn baby was first on the island, then off the island, and should have been wanted back just as much
    We don't know what the island wants. All we know is that Ben told Jack everyone needs to go back and Eloise said they need to go back. Also, Eloise seemed somewhat confident with only Jack, Ben, and Kate. The other thing is Desmond isn't on the island and he left as well. I'm thinking maybe his story and maybe Aaron and Ji Yeon's comes later on.

Comment

I think because Sun's baby wasn't born until after she'd left the Island it counts as one of the person who shouldn't have left. The baby also wasn't "drawn" to the Island originally, like the other passengers of 815. I agree, that Jin won't be very happy to see Sun back on the Island either way, because he made Locke swear to not let her return!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎