X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Sun's Baby?

Didn't Sun have a baby?

Sun's baby is with Grandma.

Comment

So Sun just abandoned her baby to get back to Jin?

I doubt Jin will be very happy about that.

Comment

technically, shouldn't the baby count as one of the people who got off the island... so wouldn't she have to come back too in order to reset the balanace

Comment

Nope, kids don't seem to count.

Comment

that makes no sense whatsoever

Comment

Well, DOES anything make sense on this show?
              You know..."you have to move the island"... people do it everyday, don't they?
              Last edited by GuardianAngel; 02-19-2009, 10:01 AM.

Comment

well that's a different kind of mystery tho... that's an intentional mystery

to have it be required that everyone who got off the island come back, and for some reason not count babies is just weird

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                  technically, shouldn't the baby count as one of the people who got off the island... so wouldn't she have to come back too in order to reset the balanace
                  I was saying that. But I was also the same person who'd be annoying the crap out of kate by saying "where's aaron kate? what happened to aaron? why isn't aaron here kate?" all the way around the island, now that she can't escape.

Comment

I agree..., I somehow feel the writers came up with this rule to avoid problems with young actors growing up. Just think of how much Walt changed since this show started.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                      that makes no sense whatsoever
                      Sorry, but lost stopped making sense about half an hour into the first episode of series one, when palm trees started flying inexplicably and quite suddenly into the air.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by GuardianAngel
                      I agree..., I somehow feel the writers came up with this rule to avoid problems with young actors growing up. Just think of how much Walt changed since this show started.
                      I got bored with walt fairly quickly though. I got bored with claire fairly quickly too. Jack needs to grow a backbone, but at least I can watch lost and entertain myself with his constant denial. That and kate whoring it up and making sawyer and jack jump through hoops.
                      Last edited by cousteau; 02-19-2009, 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I agree that this seems to be a plot problem. The idea was to recreate the flight as closely as possible. They included such worthless details as Jack's dad's shoes, someone being in handcuffs, a guitar etc... What about the pregnant lady? Why didn't they insist on someone being pregnant? It was just odd.

We know that Sun became pregnant on the island. Wouldn't that make her baby (it was a girl right?) important to the island? More important than Aaron, who was only born on island.

Comment

Ji Yeon wasn't born yet when they left so she shouldn't count. Also, where are they going to find a pregnant lady to get on a flight at such short notice? The baby situation is also a casting problem. The kids grow up too fast. They don't want another Walt situation so it's better if they don't go. And Claire told Kate not to bring Aaron back. If Claire is now with Christian, who is working or may be Jacob, then maybe she was sending a message from Jacob, like Aaron can't come back. Ben never said what his plans were if Kate lost custody of Aaron. Was Ben going to take Aaron with him or was he going to give Aaron to someone else because he needed Kate to come with him and he knew that Kate would only go with Aaron? I don't know, but production wise, it makes sense not to bring the kids.
                          Last edited by Tabularasa; 02-19-2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Why would the fact she wasn't born yet make a difference... i know that may sound weird, but it's a physical thing... the island wanted every person who had left the island back... whether born or not the unborn baby was first on the island, then off the island, and should have been wanted back just as much

Comment

im wondering what will happen with sun and jins kid and aaron. mostly cause the kids dont know anyone other then the people who are on the island and stuff. im assuming the next time we see them it might be to explain what the connection is with kids and the islands and being raised by another and all that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎