No announcement yet.

The "Crash"...........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Crash"...........

im wondering if there was a crash or going over the island cause the losties to time travel to it.

Time traveled it seems. Seeing Jin all cleaned dressed and pressed in his Dharma jumpsuit, driving a seemingly new van. They had to have time traveled to whatever timeline the island is in.

Comment

I agree with the time travel thing.

I'm just wondering - has only a few weeks passed in the island's timeline but 3 years have passed for the Oceanic 6?

Comment

I'm not so sure...

I think the oceaninc 6 managed to get back to the island because it appeared both along the route the plane was following and also in the same time frame. I can't understand whether the island or the people are shifting through time, but I have the impression it's the people who are moving but the island has also moved to a different location. Otherwise how else could you explain its disappearance in the first place?

As Jacob (Christian Shephard) told Locke, he (Locke) should have moved the island, not Ben. So two things went wrong and caused this imbalance: the wrong man moved the island and 6 people were cut off the island after it actually moved. Therefore the island is "unstable" and in addition to have actually moved to a different location its people also keep moving along the timeline.

The first plane crash happened for a reason and it was somehow Desmond's fault (I would have to rewatch the episode, but I'm pretty sure it was Desmond's fault because he was late pressing those buttons).
        This plane crash was different because the conditions were different. I think that when the island moved into that time-frame and exactly in that location the Oceanic 6 were somehown sucked back to it to restore the balance. I think (but I may be proved wrong) that that plane continued along its route to Guam and besides that other Iraqi (?) guy (Whitmore's man?), the rest of the people onboard stayed on the plane. Only that guy (maybe he took Sayid's place in this journey seeing as Saying was the prisoner as Kate was durign the first plane crashed), the pilot, Kate, Jack, Ben, Hurley, Sayid, Locke and Sun disappeared and were transported to the island.
        Last edited by GuardianAngel; 02-19-2009, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎