Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of 316?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know that... what is it with network's messing with the order of things?

And yeah i think that is a huge part of why he wants to go back, but i think the episode also highlighted that Jack feels more like a hero when he's on that Island. That's where he feels like a good person, doing good things... when he's back home he just seemed to feel like a useless drunk

Comment

Yeah, they switched the episodes (first time they ever did that) basically ABC wanted the oceanic 6 to get back to the island quicker due to slipping ratings (and it worked, the episode got back it's 2 million viewers it lost last week) but thankfully the Locke episode is all about him, so really, it's an episode they could air any time during the season. But it does affect things such as the letter and the apperance of Ceaser (the guy who said he was sorry about Jack's friend) is really his second apperance in the show.

Comment

This was really a pretty incredible episode in a lot of ways, but we're left with so many excruciating unanswered questions! Why did Kate make such a sudden 180, and go to Jack plus agree to go back to the Island? What happened to Aaron? Is Sun still working with Widmore? Why was Jack so hesitant to read that letter, really? What happened to get Ben injured and all bloodied up? How did Hurley get out of jail? How was Sayid arrested, and why on earth would they send him to Guam? Why did Eloise Hawking act so weird and unresponsive when Desmond talked about Daniel Faraday (apparently her son)? And why did nobody get whacked in the back by that giant swinging pendulum? 'Cause that would've been REALLY funny.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎