No announcement yet.

Leverage

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
    Jack, that was a great story!! I didn't want it to end! I'm so glad you're writing another one! I loved the ending, and the Crimson reference to Halibut and Hot Fudge...brilliant!!! I could just picture Tess' eyebrow! LOL! Please keep them coming! You're so talented!!
    Thanks Michele - glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

• Please Jack writes more for us, your FIC is the best medicine for a CLOIS' heart obsess , who is waiting for Infamous action... The way you write about lois&Clark relationship is the way that I wish the PS3 would do it in SV.... this kind of inspiration that LOis is giving to clark in the Fic. remember me to the L&C in JL the new frontier.... the Really Lois!!!!!

I am very grateful that I can find people like you that really know how the Superman and CLOIS fans are seeing that relationship, co-work-relation, friendship that our stars have had for 7 decades, it relation is more than just Couple Love interaction..

Thank again I will waiting for you and this cool fic

Comment

• I loved the story!!!!. I couldn't get to the computer all weekend and kept thinking about this story. I finally managed to read the rest of it today!!!!!!!!!!. That was soooo good. I love reading your stories. I hope you keep them coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by alma
          I loved the story!!!!. I couldn't get to the computer all weekend and kept thinking about this story. I finally managed to read the rest of it today!!!!!!!!!!. That was soooo good. I love reading your stories. I hope you keep them coming.
          Thanks Alma. I'm so happy you enjoyed it. I started a new one - Discovery. It's a sequel of sorts to Leverage.

Comment

• That story was amazing!! I just finished reading it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by od25star
              That story was amazing!! I just finished reading it!!
              Thank you Odile! I appreciate you reading it all the way through. I have a new fanfic called Discovery, a rough sequel to this. It's here if you're interested: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=121051

- Jack

Comment

• Wow this was incrediable!!!! I am off to read the sequil now !

Comment

• If possible you should repost! Would love to read.

Comment

• Nada

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎