No announcement yet.

Leverage

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skugers
    Jack, it's awsome as always but I just wanted to ask you something: do you ever sleep ????
    I kind of like these frequenet updates but I'm thinking about you well-being ...
    About 4-1/2 hrs a day!

Comment

Great update, cant wait for the next one.

Watch out Tess here comes mad dog Lane.

Comment

OMG!!!! I totally love this new chapter!! It just screams AWESOMENESS!

Comment

OMG! OMG! I'm anxiously awaiting the next update! I wonder if Clark will find a way to take the job but still find a way to be with Lois, or if he doesn't, how will he tell Tess and what will her reaction be? PPMS!!!!!!

Comment

4.5 hours a day? I hope that was a joke cuz I can barely function on 9.

Comment

This story is very entertaining

PPMS

Comment

This story is great, keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
                  About 4-1/2 hrs a day!
                  hmmm... take care and thanks for the update.
                  I like your style. I find very easy to read your stories even if i'm french

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

I totally love it.

Comment

wow great update, cant wait to see what happens next.

I hope that Lois and Clark tell each other there feeling soon.

Comment

Jack you are so good at this!! But, Please have Lois turn down the job!!!

Comment

I am waiting for next update

Comment

ohh i finally caught with this! is amazing!

I LOVE Lois inner struggles with herself ! XD

I can't wait for more and see Clark' reaction to the changes on the job... he really had a good point in saying he was needed on the whole country... even the world.
                              Now what is he going to do if Lois is the one who has to travel!?

waiting impatiently for this to develop!

Comment

Great updates. Personally I'd love to see Lois eating crow after what she pulled with Ms. Mercer and see Clark irritated (cause let's face it, he wouldn't be pissed but thoroughly irritated that Lois would undermine him like that) with Lois. Right now her emotions are conflicted with her drive and desire to succeed but that really fits in with the "classic" Lois Lane who is pissed at anyone who gets the scoop before she does. More entanglements with Tess isolating Clark would be good too, she's such a complicated and dark character and the idea of a Cless situation would be interesting.

I think part of my reaction to Lois' actions are the very nature of connections and business MO. You never directly criticize your opposition, you just prove that you're better then everyone else and deserve what you have coming to you. Lois basically threw Clark under the bus with that meeting with Tess and now is faced with her choice. Take the position because it's good for her career, but risk losing respect with Clark as well as any feelings he may have for her. How did you manage to turn Lois into a manipulative, double-crossing, schemer? It's like she channeled her inner Lana. While it may have been a surprise decision at Tess' choice of Clark, it was a justified and good decision and now the rest of the Planet will feel like Lois only got the permission after she cried foul and got a break.

Loved the Clark & Chloe interaction. Just wondering what you will do with the characters at this point and will the events that led to the disaster of the alternate future be revealed? Or are they purely Infamous inspired? Also if Lois does take that position, will Clark change his opinion of her? If anything, he now has a right to feel betrayed by her actions against him. There's that whole saying, if you love someone enough, you can set them free? Lois doesn't seem to love Clark enough to let him fly on his own if he needs to and that seemed just a bit OOC for her. She's running scared.

Keep up the winding road, Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎