Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leverage

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This story is great so far! Loved the pigeon line Chloe said. LMAO! PPMS!!

Comment

Great story, cant wait for the next update.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
        he was attracted to her perfection as a butterfly is attracted to the beauty of wildflowers.
        jack this ^^ is THE most beautiful line i have EVER read.

first i want to say sorry it took me so long to get to this fic. fam stuff got in the way today.

second, this is outstanding.
        i love the emotions and the details you put into your fics. just absolutely awesome.

eagerly waits for more.

oh and thanks for the other thing, i figured it out.

Comment

hell of an opening and heartbreaking at the tragedy. I was reminded a little of the movie La Jetée (short film that 12 Monkeys was based on) where you know that the couple love one another and you know what horrific events will unfold and you still jump thru time trying to fight to change fate. Just really terrific take on the Infamous storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by drvr8
            hell of an opening and heartbreaking at the tragedy. I was reminded a little of the movie La Jetée (short film that 12 Monkeys was based on) where you know that the couple love one another and you know what horrific events will unfold and you still jump thru time trying to fight to change fate. Just really terrific take on the Infamous storyline.
            Thanks so much. I wanted to take that story ending and run with it and I really appreciate your comments. I never saw 12 Monkeys - not the whole movie - but I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Comment

Great story. I like how you put a more personal spin on it than we see on Smallville. The next chapter should be an interesting one. I am going to hold you to that noon(ish) deadline though. Keep it up!!

Comment

Great update, loved the scene with Clark and Oliver hanging out, cant wait to see what Olivers plan is.

Comment

AWESOME update! Totally loved it!!

Comment

I wanted to make the bet a little more even.” He handed the nugget to Oliver
                    If Oli wins every bet then he is going to get alot richer! not that he needs it but you can get rich that way! Can someone ask Clark to make me a bag of them I want to be rich

Comment

Beer, wings, nachos.....sounds good to me!---Only, I'd be watching baseball

Were you hungry when you were composing this, Jack?

Comment

Wow, Jack, this is amazing! I just found this fic and its really just... amazing. More please!!!!!

Comment

LMAO!
                          That was... therapy session for me . Good laughs, super Lois and evil Clark
                          Nice job, Jack!

Comment

you did make the deadline, but now you're on another. Great story Jack.
                            Last edited by devilicus rebel; 02-19-2009, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Interesting turn, but Lois would immediately jump to sadness? Wouldn't her competitive nature kick in first that the copyboy is getting a bump up to the 3rd floor before her? Or has her confidence been shaken with Clark & Oliver's plan? Is Tess evil or redeemed in your story?

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Jack, I love it! Really!....I just want Clark to suffer a little more though (still picturing that Clana bru-ha-ha that just happened!)
                                The thoughts of Lois shedding any more tears over him just gnaws at me!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎