No announcement yet.

Tracy is a BA!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy is a BA!!!

Ok,she has already been shown to have a kick@## nature,but that part where she froze the guy and pushed him into the wall so he would shatter was just sick;and what about that wicked smile she gave Nathan when she said she'd get out again.I know two things;I am a happy fanboy and I love the new writers

I just got a feeling that she and peter is going to get it on at one point.

Comment

Meeter no doubt she is very angry at Peter for leaving her to get caught by Nathan.

Comment

Tracy is crazy. She needs to be locked up, and the key needs to be thrown away. Because that right there, was just pointless killing.

Comment

remember earlier a couple seasons ago in an alternate version when future peter was hittin that future niki/jessica haha

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
            Tracy is crazy. She needs to be locked up, and the key needs to be thrown away. Because that right there, was just pointless killing.
            I think the point was that even if she wasn't going to escape, she was going to lash out against them as much as she could.

Comment

She is obviously not a Hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                She is obviously not a Hero.

not yet anyway

Comment

I always have liked Ali Larter's characters. It a shame that they doesn't give her so much onscreen time and/or good plots. I actually like Tracy...she got caught too soon on her plans lol but she isn't weak like Nikki or really psyco like Jessica.

Comment

Whatever happened to the whole Barbara thing? They talked about jessica, tracy, nikki and barbara being sisters but nothing ever came of the her. Maybe it had to do with the writer's strike but still a big plothole.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎