No announcement yet.

Nathan having no funding

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan having no funding

Nathan told that woman that he needed more funding to get a place to hold the hereos when he catches them. Well where was he going to keep all the people he had on the plane then.

Simple bad writing :P. Well my guess is that they were all goign to put him on a deserted island in coma state for a long time haha.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
      Nathan told that woman that he needed more funding to get a place to hold the hereos when he catches them. Well where was he going to keep all the people he had on the plane then.
      I think Nathan was going to pull a Walt Disney and use Tracy to freeze up all the heroes into little hero popsicles. That way, he only needs to rooms...one to hold tracy in the hotroom and the other to hold the frozen heroes. And if they needed a hero to capture another hero, they would just stick them in the room with Tracy, turn it on high for 2 minutes, and DING...Instant Hero ready to go.

But in all seriousness...damn good question! I can imagine him having the conversation with the president about this one...

Nathan: "Mr. President, I have a plan to capture the heroes and then we're just going to fly around for a while in the plane I'm going to transport them in until we can figure out where to put them all."

Mr. President: "Ummmm, ok."

Comment

Yup, simply bad writing--where did all the good writers from season one go?

Comment

I could be wrong, but I think he said that they had a prison to hold them and their powers, but it was still not as efficient as it could be

Comment

The Haitian?

Comment

^^The Haitian's on their wall of people they're tracking. Unless they turn him, I doubt it.

Comment

Right, I was meaning to pause it and take a closer look at that wall, but didn't.

Comment

Why not utilize Noah's knowledge. He knows exactly what was Level 5 and how to contain them. Why would they not have him replicate that situation? Strange if you ask me.

Comment

Probably because he realised he needed better resources to prevent incidents like the plane crash.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                      Well, the people on the plane were like what? 10 at much? And he's planning on taking down ALL the people with abilities. Of course he needs a big place to hold them.

Comment

Well he should have had the place to keep them before catching them.

Comment

He needed to show that they are dangerous first so that way he could get the bigger place/money for that. After all he's not his own boss for what we saw last episode.

Comment

If the best he can do is put Tracy in a room with some heaters. What was he going to do with all the hereo's he had in the plane. Last week he was like I need funding to get a place to put these people. Something dosen't add up. Either he has a place or not they can't have it both ways.
                            Last edited by targis; 02-19-2009, 10:51 PM.

Comment

He isn't doing things well because all his life he had been told what to do (means his father and/or his mother) so the Tracy thing doesn't really surprise me. Neither the fact that he can't seen to take control on everything is happening with the other heroes or that soldier guy that I forgot his name.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎