No announcement yet.

Could Sylar stop that bullet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seyee
    The head won't grow back that's for sure since it's stated that the brain controls the powers. The question is will the body grow back which it should since the brain should be able to grow everything else. Another thing I never understood is where the brains go after Sylar kills them? If Sylar was really smart, he should of kept the brains of some of the previous ones that he killed like Candance. I would be like O hrmm... I don't have my powers now, but when I do get my powers back I think I should go back and visit miss candance's brain so I can get the power of illusions. Sylar putting them in the fridge or something to come and visit the brain later would definitely work once he get his powers back. Same goes with Maya's brother that would of been a good way to counter Maya power and then kill her off the show. I REALLY HOPE next episode is going to be better than the last episode since it's about HRG vs Peter+Matt+Mohinder, gotta be good. But it fails... I think they should really consider having a fan who watched Heroes since season 1 to guide them on the episodes I know that would really help at this point -_-.
    He could have done alot of stuff with candance powers. At first i thought she was just a normole shap shifter but she could make people see things that were'nt there. Guess it's a good thing he had that damn virus or else he would have made everybody see stuff that was'nt there.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
      He could have done alot of stuff with candance powers. At first i thought she was just a normole shap shifter but she could make people see things that were'nt there. Guess it's a good thing he had that damn virus or else he would have made everybody see stuff that was'nt there.
      Oh yeah.. Her power was crazy if she was smart enough to use it. Technically she can't really be killed by anyone if she used her power properly. For example if i was her and that was my only power, I would constantly always be something else than I'm really am. She already showed that she could practically make any illusion so it's not far fetched to make her actually look like a dinner table or a chair while the enemies would think the person they shot or killed is actually just an illusion of her. She can make illusions of people too which is really crazy. Bottom line her power was limitless, if she really wanted to she could make it so it seems she has multiple powers like Sylar or Peter. Only problem with her power was that since everything was an illusion did this effect the person mind in the sense of touch? Like if she made an illusion of fire would they feel it? I'm not sure if they showed any example of that but if it did.... she would have one of the strongest power lol and only person who could really stop her would be old peter or the hatian.

Comment

Didn't Matt do sort of the same thing to his Father.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
          Didn't Matt do sort of the same thing to his Father.
          Oh one thing you should recognize what the writers are doing is trying to keep powers alive that were pretty famous in season 1 or already introduced by either giving it to someone who can absorb it like peter or sylar or atleast at this point I can say Matt too since he got precognition or 2) Introducing a new character with that power like Tracy for example she has the ice ability that Sylar USED to have.

Let's take a look: Season 1 we were introduced with precognition, Candice illusion ability, eden persuasion ability, sylar freeze ability. They brought precognition each time in so many ways for example they first gave it to Peter and Sylar before Issac died, and once those 2 lost their power the guy that showed Matt and Hiro the future by painting in Africa was their replacement, THEN after he died they just randomly put the precognition power into Matt so that, that power stays alive within the series. But even before season 3 started Matt got another power where he can make you do things and SEE things based on what he wants you to think and this was to EITHER make his power evolve or to make it so both CANDICE illusion power and Eden's power be useful in the series within Matt Parkman. Since Sylar lost his ability of freezing due to Shanti virus they gave it to the new character Tracy so that ability doesn't die off, especially when there are a lot of characters introduced with a fire ability. Bottom line the writers like to preserve powers as much as they can that were really cool and famous in previous seasons. Abilities that I counted so far that were like this were: Eden persuasion, Candice illusion, Tracy/Sylar freezing, Micah/Hana electronic communication, and ANDO + Dapne = Hiro as we seen that those two combined powers can time travel to assure the viewers it's still possible to time travel without Hiro or Peter or Arthur.

Comment

Yeah I didn't ever understand how when Ando and Daphne time travel they are able to control the whether they go to the past or future. The way I see it is if Daphne runs faster than time that would only work in going into the past.

Comment

They did go into the past and not the future. I think it's the same theory of how Superman can go back in time by flying so fast he does something to the Earth Axis so he travels back in time a few days. This type of combo power of Ando + Daphne only worked going in the past and they showed that 2 times. So yes they have a person who can pretty much see the past (Daphne + Ando) and they got a person who can see the future (Matt Parkman) those 3 make a deadly combo regardless of Hiro for now. The two things I'm really looking forward to is them explaining Ando power and hopefully what's the status on Hiro's power or new power, getting tired of him being powerless.

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
                Oh one thing you should recognize what the writers are doing is trying to keep powers alive that were pretty famous in season 1 or already introduced by either giving it to someone who can absorb it like peter or sylar or atleast at this point I can say Matt too since he got precognition or 2) Introducing a new character with that power like Tracy for example she has the ice ability that Sylar USED to have.

Let's take a look: Season 1 we were introduced with precognition, Candice illusion ability, eden persuasion ability, sylar freeze ability. They brought precognition each time in so many ways for example they first gave it to Peter and Sylar before Issac died, and once those 2 lost their power the guy that showed Matt and Hiro the future by painting in Africa was their replacement, THEN after he died they just randomly put the precognition power into Matt so that, that power stays alive within the series. But even before season 3 started Matt got another power where he can make you do things and SEE things based on what he wants you to think and this was to EITHER make his power evolve or to make it so both CANDICE illusion power and Eden's power be useful in the series within Matt Parkman. Since Sylar lost his ability of freezing due to Shanti virus they gave it to the new character Tracy so that ability doesn't die off, especially when there are a lot of characters introduced with a fire ability. Bottom line the writers like to preserve powers as much as they can that were really cool and famous in previous seasons. Abilities that I counted so far that were like this were: Eden persuasion, Candice illusion, Tracy/Sylar freezing, Micah/Hana electronic communication, and ANDO + Dapne = Hiro as we seen that those two combined powers can time travel to assure the viewers it's still possible to time travel without Hiro or Peter or Arthur.
                You know, if the writers didn't screw themselves over by taking those powers away in the first place, then me wouldn't even be here.

Peter would of had Isaac's power, and Hiro would of had his power, problem solved.

Comment

I mean when Ando and Daphne went to rescue Hiro they went in the past. Then they somehow went to the future back to the present.

What I meant was once Daphne and Ando traveled back in time to where Hiro was there should have been no way to travel back to the present no matter how fast Daphne and Ando ran.

I don't know about the Superman theory. I don't think they could have made the earth spin backwards and fast forwad again.

Atleast thats how I see it in my head. maybe I'm wrong though.
                  Last edited by targis; 02-22-2009, 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The theory around how Daphne traveled through time is the string theory, I think. Meaning, if you can get an object moving at the speed of light times that objects mass, then you can walk through time like it were rooms with open doors.

Then again, the speed she would have to achieve would be to fast for any living matter to sustain, meaning, it would rid her to pieces.
                    Last edited by Level5; 02-22-2009, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Oh targis haha never thought of it that way but yeah I don't know much about all the theories of time /string theory. But I know more than the average person and I usually know when the writers screw up on time manipulation due to bad writing. Like they tell us one thing at first and suddenly change the way the power works is what they tend to do with Hiro's time manipulation power.

Eh I know how you feel LVL5 but atleast Peter and Hiro didn't die and their power aren't fully dead yet until they tell us what Hiro's new power is if it's actually new at all. They downgrade Peter's power even when it should be his old power so atleast they kept a type of form of his previous power, let's just hope that as he understands his power more he can keep more than 1 ability so it would really be like his old power but minus the touching factor. Hiro, I really hope he gets his original power back the thing I loved about Heroes was that no one was trully more powerful than everyone, they all had a weakness no matter how bad ass their power was, mainly all the powerful ones weakness was the Hatian. But Hiro had a dozen of weaknesses such as Daphne super speed counter the time stop for some reason, the Hatian, getting knocked out does the trick, electrifying him works too. Each Hiro had atleast 1 or more weakness in stopping them just like Arthur, there was no need to downgrade or get rid of a power. Peter's weakness was having too must trust in people and not always the smartest guy like Sylar who can always think of a crazy plan to get out of things. Crossing my fingers that the writers won't officially let me down on Peter's development on his current power and Hiro's soon to be power.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎