Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were in your thoughts when you were watching Sylar's scene tonight?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the highlander
    Darth Vader was made by the force and the notion that a good man can be turned bad and vice versa... We are all capable of evil, don't we kill cows to eat? We are still killing...
    Killing cows is not anything like Killing a human being. So far from it exactly that I don't even know what you're getting at.

Comment

Somebody clear this up for me. Why does Sylar have the power to see the history of things he touches that he got when Angela gave him somebody with powers to feed on. I don't recall a significant use of it.

Comment

I nearly cheered when he left him. (Oh, yeah, I said "Finally!". I should've cheered. Loudly.)
        Then I wanted to start crying out "no! Noooo!" when he came back for him.

In a nutshell, Sylar does not need a sidekick. An annoying, obnoxious smart-mouth
        teenage sidekick who can heat stuff up. Blarg! It's like they're trying to make my
        favorite villian all sentimental and cute. Sylar is not either of those things! Sylar is eeeevil!

When Sylar kills him, I might just cheer. (Eventhough I don't like violence or whatever,
        but this kid needs to be gone aready. I don't care if he gets captured or killed or
        just however it happens. I just want it to happen. Now.)

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
          Killing cows is not anything like Killing a human being. So far from it exactly that I don't even know what you're getting at.
          Because to HIM people with abilities are like cows are to us.

Comment

Eh about that power... your speaking of targis. Some says it only works on objects and it's really an useless power. But some day it works on people which I doubt lol then there wouldn't be a reason why he would need Lie Detector power. He really doesn't need to know the preception of an object pasts unless he knows for sure that object has been with the "person" for a long time. For example he could of touched arthur ring by accident, now if that ring was worn for the time Angela and Arthur got married, Sylar would see everything the ring went in past from the time it was created. That power is pretty hard to put in display and at the moment it's useless because he really doesn't need to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane
              I nearly cheered when he left him. (Oh, yeah, I said "Finally!". I should've cheered. Loudly.)

In a nutshell, Sylar does not need a sidekick. An annoying, obnoxious smart-mouth
              teenage sidekick who can heat stuff up. Blarg! It's like they're trying to make my
              favorite villian all sentimental and cute. Sylar is not either of those things! Sylar is eeeevil!

When Sylar kills him, I might just cheer. (Eventhough I don't like violence or whatever,
              but this kid needs to be gone aready. I don't care if he gets captured or killed or
              If it happens to be that sylar kills him I want to see the kid give a reason for doing so.... slice his head open and take his ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane

Exactly the way I feel. When they introduced Sylar in season one he was bad. I mean, they didn't even show us his face at first--just plain evil.

They need to simply stop screwing with our heroes; give Peter his power back, and make Sylar evil again.

Because to HIM people with abilities are like cows are to us.
                Oh, I see what you're saying now. I thought you were saying something like a cows life is just as important has a humans.

Comment

I love how the kid's trying his best to be mischievous and evil but it's just not cuttin it...go back to your mom son

Comment

I'm just really surprised that Sylar hasn't killed him and taken his power yet.

Comment

If it happens to be that sylar kills him I want to see the kid give a reason for doing so.... slice his head open and take his ability.
                      Yeah, I guess, but his ability is so friggin' lame. He's a walking microwave.

Haha, I just made myself snort. Walking microwave.

I don't think Sylar would want to be a walking microwave. He usually gets powers
                      that are useful, like telekinesis and the human lie-detector power.

Hmm. Maybe I'll start calling the kid (What the heck is his name??) Microwave Boy.

Comment

Luke the Nuke

Comment

I think the kid's a nice addition to the show. He's funny and sadistic to the point that Sylar's a little taken back. We rarely get enough development of Sylar with minor characters because he just slices their head open. This allows for some good talks between two different crazies

Comment

You see, defga, this is the reason the writers got this crazy idea in their crazy little heads that Sylar actually needs a little buddy. Because people like you want him to have one.

Comment

It's not like their joined at the hip or anything. He'll be on for another episode or two then Sylar goes on his merry way on his own, probably with a new microwave power. It's something new, which is nice since Heroes got kind of repetitive for a while.

Comment

But...but...it's lame!

What's he gonna do with it? Reheat the leftovers?

He's fine with what he has and the writers need better ideas.

Sylar needs to get rid of the kid after he finds his dad, not take his powers,
                                and then get back to actually being evil. Not "Mr.Nice guy who saves the annoying
                                Microwave Boy". *tears out hair*
                                Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 02-17-2009, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎