Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were in your thoughts when you were watching Sylar's scene tonight?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, maybe he would make a good cook.

Comment

Sylar needs to work on his people skills.

Comment

Sylar rocked, don't mess with him!

He showed again this week to the commandos not to mess with him!

Comment

How is Sylar taking the computer from the back of the suv that Nathans commandos were using to transport Luke. He was like I was wondering how they were tracking me.

Well they weren't tracking him from the suv. they were tracking him from the main hunter's office using the camereas at the stoplights. So I don't see how Sylar getting their laptop would stop them from finding him at all.

Comment

I kept thinking - I love how Sylar is doing what I wanted him to do in S1 and S2 - he's a man on a mission. I like his relationship with the kid - you just never know when or if he'll kill the kid because Sylar is not doing things in a reg fashion. Love him.

Comment

He killed elle, and he had a physical relationship with her. Luke is toast, or is that microwave popcorn?

Comment

well we saw Sylar have a girlfriend, and now we get to see sylar have a friend

i actually like the two together, and was really happy when he went back for him cause i want to see more scenes with them together

but you know it's gonna have a messy end... anyone who gets involved with sylar will

Comment

Elle lied to him... manipulated him... He really liked her... and Elle MADE him.... No other way to finish with Elle, sorry.

Comment

No, He killed Elle because her contract was up.

Comment

Not everything have to be black and white imo. Maybe Sylar just got bored of doing bad things and he's playing nice again, I don't know. The guy, even if he's a cold blood killer,still has his heart you know

Comment

The funny thing is that Luke has no idea how lucky he is. I think only Elle was able to even put a chink in Sylar’s armor; have him open up, and look what he did to her. It’s not if Sylar will kill Luke; it’s inevitable, it’s just when.

You really got to stop trying to be my friend luke, cause I will kill you.
                        ----Sylar (not sure exactly what was said, paraphrasing)

Comment

All I could think during the"Psycho killer" scene was,Cheddar.LOL

Comment

I just remember seeing how the US government soldiers were looking up information and files on our Sylar hehe. The funny thing is that image of the brain, information about his power, and stuff came from heroes wiki( the actual website and image the US government solders were looking at (http://heroeswiki.com/Assignment_Tra...0/Gabriel_Gray). Just like the show it showed Sylar picture just like that which is a loophole lol since we know there weren't any Camera or pictures taken when Sylar was with Claire's house with Mrs. Bennet and Mr. Muggles. And yeah based from that image all the powers they mentioned are all wrong except TK. Iono I thought that was funny.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎