Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebel the texter????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its micah. I just don't see how he knows the future. Like how does he know to send Hiro a message to help Matt. Unless Micah or whoever is working with someone else.

Comment

Micah could be hacking into the computers, phones and what not to find out the information.

Comment

Originally posted by FLyxNERD
        who do you think it is?

i think its micah for some reason..since he talkes to machines
        Perhaps it's a super-powered combo of Micah, Molly, and Ma Petrelli...

Ma Petrelli sees the future in her dreams, Molly pinpoints where people needing help are, and Micah sends out the information needed to get help for those people in need.

But in all honesty...who knows?

Comment

Knowing the writes, it's probably another new character.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
            Knowing the writes, it's probably another new character.
            hopefully not...just give us a old character we already know and can relate to/with. In all honesty, Micah would be absolutly perfect. Keeping the fingers crossed, but at the same time I'm ready to buy a plane ticket to kick some writer ass. Always gotta have a plan B in case things go wrong right?

Comment

Micah was in like one episode this season. If you ask me, he's not coming back, just the way these things work. But I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                Micah was in like one episode this season. If you ask me, he's not coming back, just the way these things work. But I could be wrong.
                like I said...that's why I have a plan B to go kick some writer ass!

Comment

Yeah, I'm with you on that.

Comment

forget starting a list of heroes to take down...let's start a list of people who want to sign up to go kick some writer ass! Sign up starts now...

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!????

Comment

Could it be Angela. She may not like what the Hunter is all about. maybe thats why she was reading her file. She has dreams of the future and might see something disasterous. She might be the Rebel, she certainly has the resources, and she said it could end up badly for Nathan. Her Company only bagged the dangerous villains. Her company only tracked other people with powers. This taggem and baggem could be against what she believes, but was helping to keep people safe, like HRG was.

Comment

it's probably Mr. Muggles

but honestly yeah it'd be cool if it was Micah, and someone else helping him out

Comment

What happen to that girl that could watch t.v. and then she would be able to do what the person on tv was doing. I wonder if she watched someone using telekenesis if she would be able to use tk then and the same goes with flying and other powers. I don't see why she couldn't.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                            What happen to that girl that could watch t.v. and then she would be able to do what the person on tv was doing. I wonder if she watched someone using telekenesis if she would be able to use tk then and the same goes with flying and other powers. I don't see why she couldn't.

What do you think?
                            thats micahs cousin...

Comment

Yeah If they bring Micah back they should bring her back also. they were living together weren't they? Does her power work only by watching t.v. or does it work by watching people in person. and would it work on powers.

Comment

Originally posted by homebuyer718
                                Could it be Angela. She may not like what the Hunter is all about. maybe thats why she was reading her file. She has dreams of the future and might see something disasterous. She might be the Rebel, she certainly has the resources, and she said it could end up badly for Nathan. Her Company only bagged the dangerous villains. Her company only tracked other people with powers. This taggem and baggem could be against what she believes, but was helping to keep people safe, like HRG was.
                                I have to agree that it is Angela. The Micah idea is cool - but he hasn't been an active character for so long. It would be very surprising for them to bring him back in that way.

Having said that, I would like to see Micah and his cousin again - I liked their characters very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎