Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by targis
    Novak Fan does your name refer to the law and order character?
    yep, another show favorite of mine. I'm glad that at least your guess was correct lol people always confuse it with the tennis player or Novak from the Office

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
      This episode was just annoying.

They say to be continued, but they don't pick up where they left off, do they? No, they start who knows how many days later, and then totally focus on a different plot all together. Maybe this episode had some points in it that actually mattered, but most of it was just pointless.

Like Daphne, she died in the last episode. So, can they please, at least, spend one second on explaining what happened to her? Or, Peter, Matt and Mohinder can they spend 3 seconds on explaining how they got out of the desert? Of course not.

Just a speculation but I don't think Daphne died, something that important they MUST show that properly lol. But if you really want to know the answer you can always check the cast lists or spoiler page. Not saying that I did incase I ruin the story for anyone but that is if your curious .

Originally posted by Novak Fan
      God, I totally agree with you

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

The TBC line it's just a Heroes trademark. That have been since episode 1 on season 1. Also as for Peter , Matt and Mohinder...that have been a waste of time. I mean, Peter has Nathan's power right now right? I don't know, imo they don't have to explain everything.
      I don't fully agree. The thing that Heroes lacking from season 1 is more explanation episodes rather than quick assumptions that the readers are suppose to catch but really never do lol. Don't start me with time manipulation that power has a dozen holes and I don't know what were suppose to assume so that's maybe why they took that power out. But things like how the heck did Arthur really died? Are we suppose to assume that he really was powerless the time Peter shot Arthur even though Arthur telekinetically cut him and let's not forget Sylar using TK as well since we know Hatian usually set his power to deliberately make no one around to use their power for example the scene with Daphne + Hiro they both lost their power in the presence of Hatian. Stuff like these could use an explanation, but I'm sure there are lots more to add that they should of went in dept with, especially when it comes down to killing a Cast off those things the writers need to be cautious about what assumptions we viewers need to make based on what they told us how the powers work. There are times where they do use the assumption right so they don't need to show scenes or go in dept with it i.e. they dont need to explain that Angela or someone with high authority told a lot of things about Sylar and people's powers to Nathan who's capturing these people with a lot of knowledge towards them. We both know Nathan never met Sylar nor was he ever mention about what power he has, but we can assume since Angela is around, he got all or a lot of the information from her.

P.S. So they don't really need to explain what's Peter current power it's really not that important but we viewers can assume he currently has the flying ability and nothing else right now. But atleast the writers did explain the current power of Peter according to Peter lol.
      Last edited by Seyee; 02-22-2009, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
        Just a speculation but I don't think Daphne died, something that important they MUST show that properly lol. But if you really want to know the answer you can always check the cast lists or spoiler page. Not saying that I did incase I ruin the story for anyone but that is if your curious .
        Yeah, at the time I said that, I was just really annoyed. I still think this episode was a total waste of time, though. The useless Hiro plot and all the stuff they did with Claire, just boring.

I was just expecting a lot more. Maybe more information on Peter and the situation he's in. And as for Daphne, I don't read spoilers so I wouldn't know if she's dead. And I also don't want to read spoilers. I just want the show to just be clear, and explain things.

I just really hope the next episode tells us something.

Comment

Yeah it should. I read spoilers time to time usually only when the writers didn't do a good job portraying what they wanted the viewers to see so gotta see in writing what they meant lol if the answer is there, or when it would be explained. Looking forward in the next episode wonder how things going to be with all 3 of them there lol vs HRG.

Comment

Seyee, you're right. I totally forgot about the comic online. My mistake In fact I posted not while ago because someone was complaining about the same thing and I explainned that they tell some things with the graphic novel and not in the show. TBH that annoys me a little too sometimes.
            Though I still think that they don't have to explaing everything single thing. I mean, like you said, they have been making that since season one, it's not really weird that they are still doing that.
            But deaths or disappearances? now that I would like to know. Micah's cousin, Arthur, Wireless, Peter's girlfriend or Charlie! (wth happened to Charlie?)
            Knowing the writers I wouldn't be surprise if they never mention Daphne at the show again (if she's really dead that's it)

Comment

heroes is one of the best shows on tv right now ,with smallville beginning to whine down to the final show, all the dum reality shows out there and all the csi ,boston legal and court room shows there isn't alot of good sci fi tv out there and i am tired of everyone hating on heroes. frist of all last season was great, even thou they had to scrapp the whole 2nd part of the season cause of the strike they still pulled out an awesome season.2nd a lot of people watch an episode here and there and miss some and have the nerve to say to doesn't make sence. heroes is the type of show you cant miss one show or your lost.like a comic book thats what makes it great.and before you judge one episode good or bad you got to take the season as a whole because you may not know the reason for an action in one show until 5 shows later, then it makes sence. rating are dropping on this great show cause people want instant gradificion. why not sit back and see where the show takes us.dark angel and tru callings left us hanging for the same reason . I LOVED THIS EPISODE AND EVERY EPISODE BEFORE IT and cant wait to see where its going just hope the haters dont mess it up for us by jumping off to soon!!!!!

Comment

Daphne will be back probably before the season is over.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎