No announcement yet.

Least Favorite Oliver Pairing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaleltheking
    It's odd to see who is actually winning this poll.
    The "winner" seems to be Lois with the fewest amounts of people who hated their relationship the most. Wonder if any votes would change after the rehash of season 9 or if that didn't scar too many people.

Comment

Considering he didn't have a relationship with Dinah in Smallville. Only going on a date once, I choose Oliver's relationship with Lois. It just doesn't appeal to me. Lois is for Clark.

Comment

Chlollie. They're so flat, compared to Oliver's other relationships. He definitely lowered his standards, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
          The "winner" seems to be Lois with the fewest amounts of people who hated their relationship the most. Wonder if any votes would change after the rehash of season 9 or if that didn't scar too many people.

I thought that would make Lois losing this poll since it's about the least favorite. Chloe has the most votes, so she would be winning the poll in least favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleltheking
            I thought that would make Lois losing this poll since it's about the least favorite. Chloe has the most votes, so she would be winning the poll in least favorite.
            I was using the quotes around the name "winner" in my post because winner tends to mean something positive. I can obviously see who is getting the most votes, which is why I posted about Lois being the real "winner." The winner of this poll certainly isn't a winner at anything, so the real winner is Lois who the fewest amount of people disliking her relationship with Oliver the most.

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
              I was using the quotes around the name "winner" in my post because winner tends to mean something positive. I can obviously see who is getting the most votes, which is why I posted about Lois being the real "winner." The winner of this poll certainly isn't a winner at anything, so the real winner is Lois who the fewest amount of people disliking her relationship with Oliver the most.
              Hehe, not surprised Lois is the winner, Lollie really was awesome, wasn't it? I was so busy enjoying the amazing chemistry and banter and love and even the sadness, it helped pull me a little out of the Lexana disaster.

Comment

I think Tess makes the most sense for him... right now... in Smallville land. But Lollie was a pretty bad romantic pairing in it's day.

Comment

i didnt like Lois with Ollie. I think they ended it well tho.. Clark and Ollie Bro's before Foe's

Comment

I used to like Chloe/Oliver a lot, but now I'm starting to like it less and less. I'm starting to feel like Oliver had to be downgraded from a real character to nothing but a love-interest for it to work.

*sigh* I guess I'll see how things go with the rest of the season.

Comment

Tess/Ollie

Comment

Kara and oliver on the poll?

Surprises

Comment

I think they just went with Oliver and Chloe for the fans of Chloe. I just didn't see it. He never looked her way until they decided since she couldn't have Clark why not Oliver. Oliver was a playboy now all of a sudden he's in love with Chloe.
                          He lost his manliness when he was with Chloe, Chloe was too strong of a character for any man, the way they write her anyway. Why does she need
                          a man she's a hero in her own right, has all the answers and already seen WW and Batman...

Comment

Originally posted by Terrific_T
                            I used to like Chloe/Oliver a lot, but now I'm starting to like it less and less. I'm starting to feel like Oliver had to be downgraded from a real character to nothing but a love-interest for it to work.

*sigh* I guess I'll see how things go with the rest of the season.
                            Yeah that downgrade was sad.

Comment

Chloe/Oliver

I really like both as singular characters, just not as a couple. It was clearly a forced pairing, since neither could be with who they really wanted; Oliver with Lois, and Chloe with Clark.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎