I hate Claire

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would be weird but funny.

Comment

• i think claire's value to the show started to diminish ever since sylar got her powers. We were all afraid that he would be unstoppable and go on an unmerciful killing spree.

Guess what he got them and he did but his priorities have changed now. In a way when he disguarded her after taking her powers so did we because the implications of that act were a lot more significant then her as a character. They are probably keeping her on the show to level the playing field when peter gets his power back. He will. Sylar got his back.

However should they introduce another character ( hence killing adam ) with her power her days would be numbered because i am not sure what she brings to the show anymore apart from eye candy but heroes is the kinda show where most of the viewers are actually interested in the characters as there is usally so much going on.

my 2 cents

Comment

• Originally posted by the highlander
        maya has no powers.
        she does too. her power is being super hot....

Comment

• Claire Bear is starting to be very hard to bare.

Comment

• Last two posts = awesome.

I am getting sick of seeing Claire have that angry look on her face, it makes her unattractive. And I miss the cheerleader outfit so much. She used to be so easy to look at

Comment

• sorry i think claire still deserves to be on the show.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎