Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate Claire

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't know what it feels like to be short, but I can understand that we shouldn't be saying that short people can't do things.

But in this case it's about the abilities that a person has, not about their size.

Comment

I didn't mean that they couldn't do anything. I was just saying not powerful. I mean if I had to choose who to fight and could choose Claire or someone taller and more muscular I would choose claire.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
        And to clarify on the whole short thing, I was simply just saying what the other guys were saying. Didn't mean to offend anyone.
        Thanks, that means a lot. Not a lot of people are nice enough to say that.

And I didn't mean to drag this on and on, either. Generalazations like these just
        make me a little upset. Usually I leave them alone, but tonight I didn't feel like it.

At least I didn't start ranting.
        Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 02-17-2009, 12:50 AM.

Comment

If you mean the Claire with the healing power. Then, you might what to choose the tall guy.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane
          Thanks, that means a lot. Not a lot of people are nice enough to say that.
          I honestly didn't. I should of been more careful about what I was saying. I'm Just kinda in a rush to say what I'm trying to say. Without really taking into consideration that it might offend someone.
          Last edited by Level5; 02-17-2009, 12:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Don't worry about it, dude. People have said worse things. (Not to me or anything, but I've read stuff.) I wasn't deeply offended or something, just a tad annoyed. It happens.
            I was just trying to show people that being short isn't bad and speak up when discouraging
            stuff is said.

I rush like that all the time, no big deal.
            Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 02-17-2009, 01:00 AM.

Comment

what did I say?

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                what did I say?
                It wasn't really you that got me upset. It was the OP and that other poster saying
                Claire was "four feet tall".
                You said that you'd pick a tall, muscular guy to fight instead of fighting
                Claire. And I agree with Level5, I wouldn't want to fight some girl who was self-healing.
                Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 02-17-2009, 01:11 AM.

Comment

It's 46 degrees here. What is the temp where you are?

Comment

seriously targis?

Comment

yeah

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Your in MO it should be colder there
                      Last edited by targis; 02-17-2009, 01:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

OK, hold on, I forgot to refresh the page, and was actually talking about when you said, "What did I say?" But never mind about that.

To answer your question, right now it's 32 degrees.

Comment

what about claire and the guy that can breath water. How long does she expect to be able to hide him in her room? the best place for him to go is to hide out in the bottom of the ocean somewhere.

Comment

Yeah really, just go for a long swim fishboy.

Comment

why is everyone going nuts against claire? I don't get the impression that they're making her powerful or ever so cunning...that's ridiculous..she's always felt defenseless and not able, so here she is doing her best to oppose this whole operation. Nothing appears outlandish at all..the only reason she's acting aggressive now is because she's tired of not having control in her life.

Comment

I meant when she killed Sylar, but yeah, her saving the heroes was a bit extreme too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎