Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate Claire

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, I never even got why they even introduced Maya. Just to have her powers stolen, dumb.

Comment

Certainly also doesn't hurt that demonstrating Claire's power has to be the cheapest of all the graphical depictions of powers, maybe they starting to run into budgeting constrictions, remember the unbelievably crappy graphics of Nathan flying early on in the season? aside from people like Hiro or Parkman who only have to squint to show their abilities, I would say that most of the time claire's has to be the cheapest power to demonstrate...

but yeah I agree with how they're keeping her on for the young teenage good looks part, although you can't really fault a show that is sinking faster then the titanic and doesn't seem capable of understanding what the viewers want from trying to just throw in as many shots of a young hot star as possible...

I don't however think that having so little peter or matt was a bad thing this episode, for one I hate it when they have episodes that have too many disparate story lines so that you only spend a couple of minutes in each episode for each character, because they're so split up its really only this way, or the other which was frustrating in the last season, plus having peter, matt and mohinder just kinda step out at the end was a pretty badass tease to start off the next episode so from a storytelling point of view I like it.

Again though, I agree that Claire has become too much of a show focus, but considering I'm the guy that just wants to see the heroes storm whatever building Nathan is in and Kill everyone in it at this point then I'm not the most objective person to identify that

Comment

I never got why you guys complained about Claire so much, but now I think I'm starting to see why. I mean, she's just annoying, and gets way too much airtime. They've also made Claire way too powerful. She's killed Sylar and saved the heroes, what's next? Oh yeah she's going to become that super powerful girl in the future, right? Just starting to get a little annoying seeing them dumb down Sylar and others just to make Claire look good.

I used to really like Claire, but now it's just getting dumb.

Comment

Let her go to college and come back in 4-8 years

Comment

I say just take away the 50% of show times she's getting now, and give her back 10%.

Comment

I actually like they way they're using her character...she's saving powered ppl against nathan...she's kinda like the catalyst and the figurehead of this whole opposition

Comment

They're making her the center of the show; making her ridiculously powerful and smart. Let's see, She's like 4 feet tall and has a healing power. Hmm, how can that person take down Sylar, and save the Heroes all in the same season. Unless some writer was being totally ridiculous?

All we need is Super Girl Claire to save the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyking
                  It's official I hate Claire. She makes me want to puke, she's 4 feet tall
                  Originally posted by Alexander III
                  I used to like Claire but she's just too tiny too little, so I don't wanna be a pediophile...so I gave up liking her.
                  Are you guys kidding me? What the heck does her hieght have to do with her attitude or finding her attractive?

Yes, the character is really annoying and they give her way to much airtime.
                  The last episode I thought they should just change the name of the show to 'Claire'
                  because they put so much focus on her it crowds the other characters out of the spotlight. This is just a problem of how she is written, though and not anything else.

you can't place the blame on her physical appearance, because honestly that's silly. It's also really demeaning and offensive to go and do that since height has nothing to do with an actors skills or a character's depth. The character aside, Hayden really is a great actress and she should get credit for that.

In real life Hayden is 18, so I don't see anything wrong there with guys lusting after her since she's considered an adult. Good grief. So what if she plays a teenager and she looks young and is short? I think Zac Efron is hot and he does the same thing and he's 20 in real life. If guys think Hayden's hot, there's nothing wrong with that!

Originally posted by Level5
                  They're making her the center of the show; making her ridiculously powerful and smart. Let's see, She's like 4 feet tall and has a healing power. Hmm, how can that person take down Sylar, and save the Heroes all in the same season. Unless some writer was being totally ridiculous?

All we need is Super Girl Claire to save the day!
                  Why does everyone keep pointing out her height?
                  Just because she's short doesn't mean she can't do anything.

Other then her height (which probably isn't four feet.
                  That's really annoying how everyone's exaggerating it so much.)
                  I do agree that they are making her too powerful, or they're at least giving her too much focus.
                  Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 02-17-2009, 12:17 AM.

Comment

I think Claire's Hot, I was just saying that a small person like her shouldn't be so powerful, or made to look so powerful. I mean she killed Sylar, whose done that yet on this show?

Oh, and she's 19.

And to clarify on the whole short thing, I was simply just saying what the other guys were saying. Didn't mean to offend anyone.
                    Last edited by Level5; 02-17-2009, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Um...okay.

What's wrong with a small person looking powerful? Or to be more accurate,
                      why can't Claire be/look powerful eventhough she is short?
                      (I'm not trying to debate with anyone, just want to know your reasoning here.)

I think they're just giving her more focus then she needs or anyone cares for.
                      I'm sure she's bringing in a lot of male viewers, but she needs a break already.

I didn't know she was 19 already. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

I'm saying that she isn't powerful, her height actually has nothing to do with it, in this case. She shouldn't of been able to take down Sylar.

Yeah, the only reason I know that is because she's only like 2 months older then me. Not that I'm a fan or anything. Just read it somewhere.

Comment

Mini Wolfsbane

Because she is small is the answer.

Comment

Okay, thanks Level5.

Heh, yeah, I know what you mean. I read stuff like that all the time.

Targis, being small doesn't always mean being weak or helpless.
                            And just because someone is small doesn't always mean a person can't be powerful or intimidating. Haven't you ever heared of the phrase "Looks can be decieving?"
                            or "Good things come in small packages?"

Or even "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog?"

Like Level5 said, she killed Sylar and no one else did.
                            Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 02-17-2009, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Actually, targis, I have to agree with Mini Wolfsbane. We shouldn't be saying her height has anything to do with it.

Comment

ok

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎