No announcement yet.

does Chloe know...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does Chloe know...

Know that Chloe knows what is the effect or red kryptonite on Clark does she made the connection between the Class ring made of red meteor rock and the three months that Clark spent in Metropolis and that he was acting totally differently in the beginning of season 3.

Help me here cause it doesn't say that she made the connection and i just want to know is she did...

Thanks

umm, I think she knows because on Hypnotic she says that if Clark was on red k he would not be doing any chores

Comment

If you're speaking Strictly from the Time Frame of Season 3, then NO, Chloe didn't figure it out at that time. If you're not familiar with previous seasons and the way Clark's Journey has progressed, including his special friendship with Chloe, I hope I'm not ruining anything by telling you this...

Chloe actually doesn't learn about Clark's 'Special-ness' until season 4, when Alicia Baker gave her the opportunity to see him 'in action' catching a runaway car in mid-air. She immediately learned that he had 'Superstrength' and 'Superspeed'. After Chloe learns about Clark, she doesn't tell him that she knows, hoping that he'll tell her voluntarily. She learns more about some of his 'other' Abilities when Clark looses his memory in S4's "Blank", when she has to 'babysit' him to help him from revealing his 'Secret' to the world until his memory is restored. When his memory is restored, he forgets the events of the few days when he had no memory, so by the end of that episode he still wasn't aware that Chloe knew his 'secret'.

It's not until the 1st episode of Season 5, "Arrival", that Clark learns she knows and then tells her ALL about his 'Alien' Heritage while she's in a hospital he brought her to nearest the Arctic and the FOS to save her from overexposure to the cold. From then on, Chloe became his 'confidante' along with his parents. I don't remember any specific episode where Chloe learned about Clark's reaction to Red-K, but she obviously knew about it at the time S6's "Crimson" aired. She and Martha both figured out Why Clark was acting the way he was, except Chloe's solution was tracking down the 'Love Potion' antidote to cure Lois while Martha personally took care of ridding Clark of his Red-K infection.

I hope that clears up a lot of questions for you.

Comment

I don't remember any specific episode where Chloe learned about Clark's reaction to Red-K
        This is in this episode when Martha tell Chloe that they are two sort of meteor rock green and red... but i don't know if she makes the connection...

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎