Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-13 "Chuck vs the Suburbs"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the images were slightly darker than the light intersect so its got that.

Comment

Actually, the whole dark intersect thing exceeded my expectations. I thought the special effects in that scene were good. I didn't expect it to be gory or anything. I thought it was great!

Comment

Yea, I'm not exactly sure where "Dark Intersect" came from. In the episode all it mntion was Fulcrum programming, doesn't necessarily mean that hes going to be this dark dark person with evil thoughts in his head!

Comment

Does anyone know what the song was that played when they first got to the suburbs?

Comment

From what I found it was "One in a Lifetime" by Talking Heads.

Comment

thanks I just looked up that song on youtube and its same one played on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by jkashuba07
                Yea, I'm not exactly sure where "Dark Intersect" came from. In the episode all it mention was Fulcrum programming, doesn't necessarily mean that hes going to be this dark dark person with evil thoughts in his head!
                It should have been!

It would have been so cool to see a Dark Chuck, snapping at Casey for calling him names. Well the images were slightly darker than the NSA/CIA intersect, also the red light in the images.

Comment

lol but where did u get the idea that fulcrum programming would be dark and make Chucky a baddie?

Comment

lol but where did u get the idea that fulcrum programming would be dark and make Chucky a baddie?
                    I think I vaguely remember a spoiler that said chuck would have to face a dark intersect. And that kinda went into speculation that he would become darker once being exposed.

Comment

Oh HumanoidCorvin has been fantasizing about the Dark Interset for months now haven't you HC?

Comment

See, I don't even get why fulcrum would want an intersect of their own; they're one agency, and the point is of the intersect that they're sharing data between the CIA and NSA - with them being one organisation, wouldn't that make distribution of intelligence easier?

Comment

^ You have a point. The way the intersect was first explained to us was that it was the intersection of two agencies worth of data. I don't think they ever really explained how or why the data was planted in subliminal images - since it was never intended for a human to absorb them.

But this episode said that Fulcrum's computer wasn't really an intersect but some sort of subliminal data device that implanted training and information into agents that they would need for a particular mission. It appeared that once implanted agents would just 'know' things and not go through the "Flash" that Chuck does with intersect data. That is why when Chuck was acting all zombie like after the procedure all the fulcrum agents had assumed it worked.

Gosh - it's just a fun TV show - it doesn't really make any sense at all, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                            Oh HumanoidCorvin has been fantasizing about the Dark Interset for months now haven't you HC?
                            Yeah, I have!

Dang, I was hoping for a Dark Chuck, it would have been nice to him stand up to Casey and probably have him in his mercy if he's ordered to kill him again.

Oh well, who knows, Chuck might absorb the real Dark Intersect that Fulcrum is working on.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                              ^ You have a point. The way the intersect was first explained to us was that it was the intersection of two agencies worth of data. I don't think they ever really explained how or why the data was planted in subliminal images - since it was never intended for a human to absorb them.

But this episode said that Fulcrum's computer wasn't really an intersect but some sort of subliminal data device that implanted training and information into agents that they would need for a particular mission. It appeared that once implanted agents would just 'know' things and not go through the "Flash" that Chuck does with intersect data. That is why when Chuck was acting all zombie like after the procedure all the fulcrum agents had assumed it worked.

Gosh - it's just a fun TV show - it doesn't really make any sense at all, does it?
                              yeah, but even that doesn't make sense, because Chuck now has a full roster of fulcrum agents in his head that he flashed on after getting implanted with the fulcrum intersect data - meaning he won't be killed by the CIA or NSA now, as he's far too valuable to them alive, as he can identify every fulcrum op and location - very stupid move on the part of fulcrum really.

----- Added 45 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by HumanoidCorvin
                              Yeah, I have!

Dang, I was hoping for a Dark Chuck, it would have been nice to him stand up to Casey and probably have him in his mercy if he's ordered to kill him again.

Oh well, who knows, Chuck might absorb the real Dark Intersect that Fulcrum is working on.
                              oooh what if bryce shows up as the fulcrum intersect?
                              Last edited by cousteau; 02-19-2009, 10:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by cousteau
                                yeah, but even that doesn't make sense, because Chuck now has a full roster of fulcrum agents in his head that he flashed on after getting implanted with the fulcrum intersect data - meaning he won't be killed by the CIA or NSA now, as he's far too valuable to them alive, as he can identify every fulcrum op and location - very stupid move on the part of fulcrum really.
                                Wern't they expecting that it would brainwash chuck into become a fulcrum agent?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎