Season 7 Screen Time Minutes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, my least favorite season with Lois as evidenced by her absolutely getting screwed in screen time. Had Jimmy gotten one more episode she'd of been second to only Lionel for last place. *continues to hate S7 as a season*

Comment

Lois should've have more screen time than Kara because she's a series regular

Comment

Originally posted by doubtless
        Lois should've have more screen time than Kara because she's a series regular
        So was Kara, back then.

Comment

At least Tom had more screentime than in season 6

Comment

Originally posted by marcella
            At least Tom had more screentime than in season 6
            Tom may have, but not as Clark. Season 7 has the lowest average screentime for Clark thanks to Gemini.

Comment

Yeah, Gemini really skews the numbers, but you can say the same for Labyrinth in S6. Only it skews the numbers the other way. Take out Gemini and do the averages, and I'm sure the number improves quite a bit. Take out Labyrinth, and redo the numbers, and I'm sure his S6 average will drop drastically.

Comment

jimmy's two second record (Traveler) will be tough to beat

Comment

Part of me wonders if its even fair to include Jimmy's 2s in Traveler since I know he was edited out of the episode.

Comment

Did anyone notice how only one episode (veritas) featured every character?

It seems with each new season they are finding it harder and harder to put every character into an episode. And season 8 doesn't have any episodes at all with everyone appearing.

Comment

I think just 21 and 22 will have all regulars,by my counts

Comment

I noticed that as well Pesk, and IMO, it has not worked to the advantage of the show at all, and has contributed to the show seeming more and more disjointed. JMO

Comment

Having less characters allow more in-depth storytelling, but they should have the whole cast for the last one or two episodes of the season.

Comment

I think that works in theory, but I don't think thats been the end result. To me, its just made the characters seem isolated. I'm not really getting the sense that SV is any deeper now then what it was in earlier seasons with a larger cast. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                              Yeah, you only see the back of his head in a scene at the DP between Chloe and Lana. He appears in a deleted scene on the DVD, so obviously he was supposed to be in the episode more, but they cut him out. But, it still counts.
                              Yeah, I had to check to see why Jimmy would appear for only 2 seconds. It was just as Chloe talks about LuthorCorp purchasing an abandoned air strip just outside the city. He is wearing a brown coat.

Comment

I think they were already starting to focus on chloe in this season because they knew that michael and kristin wont be back for another season

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎