Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Lewis played two different characters in Smallville?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Lewis played two different characters in Smallville?

I just noticed actor David Lewis who played Dr. Marcus way back in season 2 episode "Calling" came back to play another part in Smallville, and this time he played the jeweler in "Committed" aparently (I don't know but) Kryptonite didn't seem to notice that this actor who returned from 6 seasons back came back to play another character,

but Kryptonsite did notice the football player who was humilated by the coach from "Hothead" in season 1 came back to play the Officer Dan Turpin in the recent episode, "Bulletproof."

I can't believe Smallville brought back an actor they had before playing another character, just thought it was interesting, that's all.

They've done it lots of times. I believe Raya played Evan's mom in "Ageless." And there are others I know I'm forgetting. One is obvious, I think, but I can't put my finger on it.

EDIT: I just remembered. Toyman was in a season 3 episode, as a Luthorcorp technician.

Comment

what episode in season 3 did the Toyman play? And was he the same guy?

Comment

If the actor is especially good I see no reason for them to come back and play in another role.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Clark Kent27
          what episode in season 3 did the Toyman play? And was he the same guy?
          He was in Delete - the guy in the LuthorCorp IT department.

Comment

it's not a big deal...it happens in Tvshows a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Just Another Guy
              They've done it lots of times. I believe Raya played Evan's mom in "Ageless." And there are others I know I'm forgetting. One is obvious, I think, but I can't put my finger on it.

EDIT: I just remembered. Toyman was in a season 3 episode, as a Luthorcorp technician.
              in delete?
              was that really him?
              hmm.

Comment

It bugs me that they've repeated this several times. Do they think the fans are stupid? It's not like there aren't any other qualified actors to fill the roles. If the actor who was in delete was Toyman. It would be good continuity since we never got his name in delete. And the actress who played Raya in Season 7 I didn't mind. Because she barely had any screen time in ageless, and her face was covered in darkness.

Comment

Don't forget about Wes Keenan (Prototype) and Vince Davis (Resurrection)

Comment

Yes. I pointed it out in the Requiem episode forum.

The girl who played Mara (Jason Dante's girlfriend) in Velocity also showed up as one of the cheerleaders in Devoted and one of the girls who approached Clark in the Talon in Unsafe. It's unclear if she played the same character in her 2 other appearances.

The guy who was the bus driver in Subterranean played Pete's father or uncle in a deleted scene of the Pilot.

The guy who played coach Quigley played Jed McNally.

The guy who played Robert Pontius was one of the football players earlier in Jinx.

The guy who was Jodi Melville's father in Craving was also Dr. Sinclair in Onyx and Dr. Ford in Scare.

The guy who was Deputy Vertigo in Obscura was Pierce in Traveler.

I'm pretty sure one of Eric Marsh's buddies in Witness was one of the guys who abducted Daniel Kim in the alley in Freak. I also think the guy with the hat who broke out Chloe and her mother in Progeny was the other buddy of Eric Marsh in Witness.

The guy who was Vince Davis in Resurrection was Wes Keenan in Prototype.

Jesse Hutch who was Troy Turner in Shimmer & Redux was also Billy Durden in Spirit.

The guy who was Kern in Insurgence was one of the Chinese guards in Sacred.

The girl who was Erica Fox in Tempest was also one of the vampires in Thirst.

The jeweler in Whisper was Mr. Westcott in Arrow.

Derek Fox in Kinetic was also a henchman of Lionel's in Veritas.

Mindy in Truth was Katherine in Cyborg.

Supposedly Karin (Chloe's roommate) from Thirst was a Talon waitress in Rush.

Erica Cerra was one of Lex's aids in Lucy & a vampire sorority girl in Thirst.

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

It doesn't bother me. If it employs the actors, then who cares.
                    Last edited by xrayvision; 02-15-2009, 01:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The actors audition, if they are good at the role, they are considered for it. If the role isn't an important one, and it's been years since appearing on the show in their previous role, I don't see a problem.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Thanks for the post, xrayvision.
                      Last edited by unfocused; 02-15-2009, 01:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Wes Keenan is the other guy I was actually thinking of, not Toyman. He appeared in two pretty significant roles, years apart.

Originally posted by xrayvision
                        Yes. I pointed it out in the Requiem episode forum.

The girl who played Mara (Jason Dante's girlfriend) in Velocity also showed up as one of the cheerleaders in Devoted and one of the girls who approached Clark in the Talon in Unsafe. It's unclear if she played the same character in her 2 other appearances.

The guy who was the bus driver in Subterranean played Pete's father or uncle in a deleted scene of the Pilot.

The guy who played coach Quigley played Jed McNally.

The guy who played Robert Pontius was one of the football players earlier in Jinx.

The guy who was Jodi Melville's father in Craving was also Dr. Sinclair in Onyx and Dr. Ford in Scare.

The guy who was Deputy Vertigo in Obscura was Pierce in Traveler.

I'm pretty sure one of Eric Marsh's buddies in Witness was one of the guys who abducted Daniel Kim in the alley in Freak. I also think the guy with the hat who broke out Chloe and her mother in Progeny was the other buddy of Eric Marsh in Witness.

The guy who was Vince Davis in Resurrection was Wes Keenan in Prototype.

Jesse Hutch who was Troy Turner in Shimmer & Redux was also Billy Durden in Spirit.

The guy who was Kern in Insurgence was one of the Chinese guards in Sacred.

The girl who was Erica Fox in Tempest was also one of the vampires in Thirst.

The jeweler in Whisper was Mr. Westcott in Arrow.

Derek Fox in Kinetic was also a henchman of Lionel's in Veritas.

Mindy in Truth was Katherine in Cyborg.

Supposedly Karin (Chloe's roommate) from Thirst was a Talon waitress in Rush.

Erica Cerra was one of Lex's aids in Lucy & a vampire sorority girl in Thirst.
                        Wow.

Comment

Recently this season, wasn't Tess Mercer's male assistant who tells Clark that Ms. Mercer wants to see him (before he knows who she is) in Toxic was the same camcorder videographer in Bride?

Comment

Also, Dr. Groll was originally a raving scientist/Steven Hamilton's partner in Nicodemus.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎