Clear All

• Lollipop (crossover with SPN, g)

Lollipop
    Fandom: Supernatural, Heroes
    Author: vodooman/ boredlittlestudent
    Rating: g
    Genre: Crossover, Humour
    Characters/Pairings: Elle, Dean, Sam, Elle/Dean implied
    Short summary: There was just no way a chick would lick her lollipop like that…
    Disclaimer: SPN and Heroes and its characters do not belong to me. I only write fanfiction for entertainment.
    A/N: This is my first crossover for Heroes and Supernatural… Yeay me! My favourite bad girl just had to get a fic with twi hot guys in it....

She was playing with him. He was sure of that! There was just no way a chick would lick her lollipop like that… No freaking way, thought Dean as he watched Elle lick her red lollipop suggestively.

Then she turned away from him to watch the waitress bring them their food. Sam who had been watching both turned to Dean and smirked at him raising an eyebrow. Dean just rolled his eyes at his brother, because he knew why Sam was acting like this.

“So Dean, you noticed anything unusual with Elle, or the way she is behaving?”

“She’s a chick who can spark people to death when she get’s pissed off!”

“Yeah, but didn’t you notice something else, beside that?”

“Like what?”

“Like the way she acts around you?”

“… Like what?”

“Alight Dean, just forget it.”

Even if Sam thought Dean to be ignorant and oblivious towards Elle’s behaviour toward him, Dean wasn’t. He just decided not to act upon his own desire, because he knew that he couldn’t get himself attached, and couldn’t let Elle get attached to him. Dean still had to find a way out of his deal with the demon. And he had less than a year to do so.

LOL, awesome start! Can you review my Heroes fic?

Comment

sure... i'll look for it right away...!!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎