No announcement yet.

Bring Martha BACK!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Martha BACK!

Martha NEEDS to come back this season. Not only do I severely miss her but she NEEDS to come back to design the Superman suit if Clark will become Superman this season.

That would be intresting, but I don't think they will do it. *Sad Face*

Comment

I think they should mention Martha in the up coming epiosode. I mean sooner or later Martha's gonna find out about the yet another CLANA attempt and "Power Lana" & if TPTB make it known to Clark that he may be developing feelings for Lois.

Martha should be there to guide him into not making the same mistakes and reminding CK that Lana Lang and Lois Lane are 2 very different women and Lois may not be all to open arms to give him a chance after his on/off/on/off CLANA action that Lois is all to aware about since he's cried on her shoulder more then once over it.

Martha needs to be words of wisdom for both Clark and Lois.
      Last edited by Tinyeppy; 02-19-2009, 08:09 AM.

Comment

I would love to see Mrs. Kent again

Comment

Originally posted by superdoomsday
          Martha NEEDS to come back this season. Not only do I severely miss her but she NEEDS to come back to design the Superman suit if Clark will become Superman this season.
          This is a wonderful idea! If only TPTB could see how fitting it would be for Martha to be there to make the suit...If Clark ever takes flight.

Comment

Agreed, Martha Kent is needed in smallville

Comment

mooooooooommy come back

Comment

Yes, please! Senator Kent needs a day off once in a while to visit Smallville!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Lois
                  mooooooooommy come back
                  Yes, Mommy. We all need you. *sniff sniff*

Comment

Also she needs to come back because Clark needs guidance rom someone other than Chloe, who at times is Clark's own personal mother. The real MAMA must return and make things right!

Comment

i miss her =(

Comment

I wish TPTB would bring her back. We all miss her so much and we all love her. I always thought of her as the perfect mom. I think Clark needs some real wisdom and perspective right now and Martha is the one to do it. Of course she also needs to make his costume, hahaha. Also! Happy birthday Annette, we love you very much!

Comment

I don't think she needs to be a season regular but she should do some guest starring! I love martha kent!

Comment

Originally posted by amandaa125
                            I don't think she needs to be a season regular but she should do some guest starring! I love martha kent!
                            I think with everything going on with CK, she could make a guest appearance and it wouldn't just be a stunt either.

Comment

Exactly. She could also be the ones that persuade Clark into coming back to humanity's side. It really wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎