No announcement yet.

Problems with Jin

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Jin

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed in the past two episodes problems with Jin and his knowledge of the island? First off, Jin has never, to my knowledge, had a scene with Danielle. The only possible one is at the end of season 1 she came to warn everyone about the others. Also, Jin has never been to the radio tower. In season 3 everyone went to the radio tower except Sayid, Jin, and Bernard. So how would he know how to get back to camp from the radio tower? And I can't ever remember a scene where Jin had come in contact with the smoke monster. Sure he heard it in the pilot, but the sounds it was making in the very beginning of the episode, Jin would not have heard.

good points. but even tho jin didnt have any screen time with danielle he still knew who she was and her story and all of that. about the tower i have no clue. your right he has never been there. but perhaps offscreen he knew where it was or heard everyone talk about where it was. ya jin has never came in contact with the monster but im pretty sure everyne knows what it sounds like. they hear it constiently and it echos throughout the island. so im guessing he heard it and knew that it was the monster. although the monster did sound different then normal much louder and creepier then before. so either they changed the smoke monster or back in the 80s the monster was much more creepier lol. one thing is that jins english got better lol. like he was stumbling with the words as much

Comment

Yeah, I think they would've told Jin about Danielle. She showed up when they were discussing going to the radio tower and he elected to stay behind. I'm sure he knew the general direction it was located in. But everyone would have to know SOMEthing about the smoke monster with all the times it's appeared. No doubt stories have been passed by word of mouth and Sun would have translated for him. But those do seem to be sort of like continuity errors. You'd think he would've at least seemed a little more confused than he did by everything that was going on.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎