Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Character in this episode..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Character in this episode..........

who was your favorite in this episode?
    Jin
    0%
    Danielle
    0%
    Smokey
    0%
    Sawyer
    0%
    Locke
    0%
    Ben
    0%
    Faraday
    0%
    Charlotte
    0%
    Sun
    0%
    Other
    0%

gotta go with smokey he was just really awesome for the little amount of time we saw him

Comment

No one really stood out for me. All seemed to mesh well with the episode. though if I had to pick one...I'd go with Charlotte. I found myself paying more attention to her scenes. To see if she said anything important.

Comment

I'll go with Locke. I didn't really care about Charolette or the Oceanic 6 storyline.

Comment

I have to go with Sawyer.
          Jin is a close second. (I'm so glad he is alive!)
          Faraday is a little odd, but he's growing on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
            I'll go with Locke. I didn't really care about Charolette or the Oceanic 6 storyline.
            i agree with the oceaniac 6 part but the charlotte part was intresting cause we learned how she was connected to the island and why she was chosen. i hope we find out whats with miles although i still think he is the son of marvin candle. faraday i believe we wont find out his story till the last season. or it will be the cliffhanger to this season when the 6 return fully and perhaps his mom comes too. i want to see her on the island.

Comment

Locke. The actor is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                i agree with the oceaniac 6 part but the charlotte part was intresting cause we learned how she was connected to the island and why she was chosen. i hope we find out whats with miles although i still think he is the son of marvin candle. faraday i believe we wont find out his story till the last season. or it will be the cliffhanger to this season when the 6 return fully and perhaps his mom comes too. i want to see her on the island.
                [SPOILER] as far as I know and the spoilers that have been given, all oceanic 6 make it to the island next week. [/SPOILER]

Comment

hmmmm maybe unless [SPOILER] the island goes forward in time and we see them in a flashforward lol. but if they do what will be the point of the last season? if they all return halfway thru this season then whats the goal for them to achieve in the last season.[/SPOILER] but who knows.

Comment

[SPOILER] I doubt if they go back they will be in present time island. They would be looking for a way to get to 2007. It would also explain why Daniel was down there working on the wheel. I don't think the point of this season was for them to get back. I think once they get back and we see the situation that they're in, we'll see what the overall point or theme for this season will be. [/SPOILER]

Comment

I feel bad not voting for Charlotte seeing as it's her last episode and all, but I still gotta say Jin, because I thought, after not seeing him for the first several episodes of the season, that maybe he had really died, and I'm really relieved that he's back. Hooray for Jin! I can't wait for his reunion with Sun!!!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎