And knowing is half the battle.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And knowing is half the battle.....

G.I. JoE! lol nah but seriously.....

I guess after depending on their "super human" powers for three seasons to save the day, these fools must have lost their "human" brain power when captured.

I would had just told that drill sargent baldy, "look, FYI the senator Nathan can fly." It's So simple. The heroes have had so many opportunities to easily inform the hunters of Nathan's secret. But that would make too much sense. And kill this angle.

What if they already know and just aren't doing anything just like with Claire.

Comment

Nathan told the President about people having powers. Even if he is found out the only way I can see the hereos not being hunted anymore is if the hatian mindwiped everybody involved and I don't see how that could happen. Do you think that Nathan really believes that the hereo's are dangerous. Why don't he just go after the evil ones?

Comment

Probably because he doesn't have full control of the situation. He gave the President a stack of papers with names and they're probably going after everyone on that list that Nathan isn't protecting.

I don't think this is going to stop. Remember the start of volume 3 when Claire was pointing the gun at Peter. He said something like, "I can fix all of this. I'm going back to the day they all found out." So I think that future is still going to happen, but a little differently.

Comment

Do you think the hatian will be hunted. He was partners with HRG before primatech burned

Comment

Where is The Haitian anyways? I don't think we've seen him for awhile.

Comment

I don't know
              the last time I remember seeing him was at pinehearst after Arthur was killed Peter told him to go after Sylar. Surely they wouldn't have let Sylar kill him off screen.

Comment

actually the hatian might be able to mind wipe everybody if he got a shot from ando

Comment

Originally posted by ~::PhaEj::~
                  G.I. JoE! lol nah but seriously.....

I guess after depending on their "super human" powers for three seasons to save the day, these fools must have lost their "human" brain power when captured.

I would had just told that drill sargent baldy, "look, FYI the senator Nathan can fly." It's So simple. The heroes have had so many opportunities to easily inform the hunters of Nathan's secret. But that would make too much sense. And kill this angle.
                  I started a thread already with the same angle...however the reason why Pete can't do that is because he has higher morals than his brother Nathan. As easy as it would be, I believe Pete thinks he can do things the right way where his brother is spared. This is what separates the hero from the villain. The ramifications would be severe if they found out Nathan was of "them". I'm sure the greater good of the two would never want to see this happen. Pete has/will have plans, and ultimately he's gonna do this the right way.

Comment

Why is there no Beeman's Blog for the trust and blood episode?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎