No announcement yet.

Sylar = Hannibal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar = Hannibal

I am liking this sylar... I liked that he didn't kill the kid.... At least he is somehow honorable in a way and I like that in a villain...

Evil = total absence of love.... but doesn't mean... it has to be unjust.... Nice.... Sylar is getting some development...

I hope he doesn't prove me wrong.

Can't Sylar just take the kids power and be done with it?

Comment

well.... if he is empathic enough. Problem is... he is not... He has to "open" himself.... And a guy like that is not going to.. he rather kill his victim.

Comment

Sylar and his sidekick: Hot hand Luke!

Comment

No sidekick... but he better not do anything wrong towards sylar otherwise he is dead...

one thing is for sure... he needs him right now... and anyways... I am also sure he feels a tad lonely...

Comment

Sylar doesn't need anyone.

Comment

^^ He doesn't need him. But Sylar can't be in more than one place at the same time. (at least not yet) So a little backup/sidekick is beneficial

Comment

Sylar's going to kill him soon. I know that feeling for sure, its like when r u going to kill that spider on the wall!!

Comment

Haha that was so funny though when he's like, "I let you live. That's kind of a big deal for me."

Comment

How does that kid know where Sylar's Father is. His Father is obviously somewhere along way away and It is just odd that he would know anyway unless their related somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                      How does that kid know where Sylar's Father is. His Father is obviously somewhere along way away and It is just odd that he would know anyway unless their related somehow.
                      maybe sylars dad realised the lad had powers and was helping him maybe hes been sitting with mr gray chatting and things like places he holidayed or would like to visit came up. sylar did say youre telling the truth which means you atleast think you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎