Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 is the loneliest number...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully the writers are reading all of this and say to themselves, "hmmm, I think we've screwed up and a lot of people are pissed. Let's give him back his powers"

Comment

Originally posted by Curium
      it really really sucks what they've done to peter .. but i could have swornin when he took the serum the first time he flew before he had any physical contact with nathan .... so i don't know what there playing at here

He didnt. He ran, grabbed Nathan, then flew.

Comment

In his current condition with his powers, what would happen if Peter touched Sylar? Would he only get 1 power or would he get them all?

Could this be how Peter gets his original ability back? hmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
          Oh boy...it can get confusing, but here is what he did. Remember, gets one, looses old. Had flight from Nathan from the burning Pinehurst facility. Last episode, on the plane, he reaches over and absorbs Mohinders strength, looses flight. breaks free fights guards. During fight he accidentally absorbs Tracy's freeze powers, loosing the super strength, and makes the plane crash. During standoff in this episode, grabs Nathan, takes flight again, loosing freeze, resulting in now, at the end of this episode, he has flight.
          Oh yea I 4got he touched Nathan last. Geez, his new power is very annoying.

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by phucknchamps
          In his current condition with his powers, what would happen if Peter touched Sylar? Would he only get 1 power or would he get them all?

Could this be how Peter gets his original ability back? hmmmm....
          Not sure, but uh oh he'll get Sylar's hunger dats for sure
          Last edited by Alexander III; 02-10-2009, 10:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well. Peter could be a zero like Hiro. And. Have. No powers. One isn't all that bad IMO.

Comment

I wish he would be able to use more than one again. Still it is a pretty awesome power to have.

Comment

Peter only having one ability sucks and Hiro with none is worse.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎