No announcement yet.

Daphne

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander III
    I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow eh.
    Thx SV for killing off my special Kara.
    Dude Kara is not dead she has gone to Argo City

Comment

Daphne is not dead.If she was dead the show sholud be over

Comment

She took like three bullets to the chest. How can anyone survive that? Even if she does have super fast healing. There's just no way, I mean, only someone with Claire's power could survive that.

Unless, she didn't get hit anywhere that would kill her. From going back and watching that episode, even in HD, it's hard to tell where she was getting hit; so, she could still be alive. don't get me wrong, though, I hope she is, but from where it looked like she was getting hit. She would have all kinds of internal organ damage. Which, you could only survive if you had something like Claire's power.

I can understand the reason for killing Daphne and all, though. It added a ton of action to what would of been a boring episode, but killing someone just to have them magically survive it, is just kinda bad writing.

Putting the spoiler aside. The only way I could see Daphne coming out of this alive is if she just got hit in the arms or shoulders. Which, would only kill her if she bled out.

So shame on the writers they just keep dragging us around. It's simple, don't kill off someone you intend to bring back. Unless, there is a valid way they could survive it.
        Last edited by Level5; 02-14-2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I'm sure she isn't dead or someone will resurrect this woman

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
            She's probably dead..Heroes and Smallville like to kill off my favorite people
            Don't forget to throw Supernatural in that mix. If you get a reaccurring role in that show you might as well count your days because they're limited.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎