No announcement yet.

claire and hrg

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claire and hrg

woow i think the most signifigent part of this episode was when hrg is wearing a hunters suit and claire is wearing a fugitves outfit. hrg than says we did need to control these powers and claire says i have power what you are going to do with me. I thought that was special because that is what claires question been all her life does her dad really excet her as what she is.

Is HRG doing all of this to protect Claire?

Comment

YES!
      He didn't take peter out.

Comment

hrc will do any to protest claire

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
          woow i think the most signifigent part of this episode was when hrg is wearing a hunters suit and claire is wearing a fugitves outfit. hrg than says we did need to control these powers and claire says i have power what you are going to do with me. I thought that was special because that is what claires question been all her life does her dad really excet her as what she is.
          I agree. The juxtaposition of Clair as the hunted and HRG as the hunter was the main theme of this episode. Having the father/daughter, brother/brother relationships really brings the plot home.

I am a big Clair fan but I wish she would be a little more subtle. She could do a lot more good if she agreed to Nathan and HRG's face and then did behind their backs what she needs to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
            Is HRG doing all of this to protect Claire?
            i thinck so but he has a bad way to show it.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by closetclana
            I agree. The juxtaposition of Clair as the hunted and HRG as the hunter was the main theme of this episode. Having the father/daughter, brother/brother relationships really brings the plot home.

I am a big Clair fan but I wish she would be a little more subtle. She could do a lot more good if she agreed to Nathan and HRG's face and then did behind their backs what she needs to do.
            she is stuburn like her dads.
            Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 02-10-2009, 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎