Clear All

• So Glad When

I was so glad when Peter left Tracy and saved himself

What moments did you have that made you happy

sylar and the kid was nice

Comment

claire with her mom

Comment

Peter taking action and taking charge, actually thinking and planning and all that good stuff...loved it. Also loved Sylar in this episode, especially as he clearly setup letting the guy go for his gun so the kid had to kill him. Love th looks and expressions he gave, all around great performances by our central characters here.

Comment

Peter stepping up was the most enjoyable. Also seeing Sylar interact with the boy was just so juicey...Almost "Hannibal Lecter" like in a way. Getting in the boys head and using his own issues against him. It's Sylar on a whole other level.

Comment

when peter came in for a landing and then started taking control was definitely the best part of this episode. Also the tune that was playing when he was telling them what they were going to have to do made it a better scene

Comment

I also liked the score that was playing during Sylar's screen time.

Comment

Matt zapping the soldier's minds to shoot each other.

Matt is turning into the new Peter, he has more powers than anyone save Sylar.

Comment

I almost forgot that part, STF, yep that rocked too, seeing Matt take very believable action right then was awesome, i actually cheered a little when that happened.

Comment

yeah I definitely liked that part where Matt stepped up.

For me this was just a mediocre episode though...

----- Added 17 Minutes later -----

I also liked when Claire bruised up Nathan a little with what she said
                    Last edited by j-kent; 02-09-2009, 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I like the last minute of the show, showing Tracy and Nathan talking with a few guards around. IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY at the female guard it's the teleporting girl they aired on HEROES NBC side shows that used to be from the army. I get the impression she's going to help the heroes and play a big role somehow. I just hope they dont kill her off so fast like they did with the other people, especially now were down a speed runner, a time teleporter person.

Comment

who is this woman

Comment

This women was at the last minute of the show where Tracy is talking infront of 2 guards (1 male , 1 female) and Nathan. The female guard has the ability to teleport things/herself/people. Atleaset that's what the side shows on the NBC website is.. And they kinda showed picutres of her like during the commercials saying go join the website and see what's up with her.

Comment

Originally posted by superchillin
                            when peter came in for a landing and then started taking control was definitely the best part of this episode. Also the tune that was playing when he was telling them what they were going to have to do made it a better scene
                            I agree, that was awesome... I just hate the ghey sound effect they use for his and nathan's flight, reminds me of jubilee's firecrackers... a wind swoosh would suffice... [/end rant]

Comment

I'm so excited for peter's character development! Its so awesome seeing him the way he is now, as opposed to being too naive and following blindly (Adam).

Its really interesting that someone mentioned Hannibal Lecter, when the Loose cannon is Cordel from the 2nd movie. I think that Sylar and the kid's story would be very interesting, anyone catch that they're more alike than they seem? Its about time we had a young evil character.

I'm really excited for how this season will turn out

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎