Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite S02 Episode

What is your favorite season 2 episode?

"John Doe"

I love how Kellerman teamed up with the brothers to find Steadman.

Comment

"bolshoi booze"

Comment

It's a tie between Manhunt which was a killer season premire and John Doe because it has an awesome ending in classic prison break style where the brothers are truly screwed.

Comment

"Manhunt" was a great way to set up Mahone. I like how it's the last time we see Abruzzi, Sucre, C-Note, Michael, and Lincoln team up.

Comment

Hmmm...gottta say I was VERY dissopointed with season 2. IMO it started off great, but on episodes 8-20,I felt like "Why am I still watching this show?"

Episodes 1-4- GREAT episodes. I felt like these episodes were better then most of the episodes in season 1 and thats a hard thing to do.

Episodes 5-7- While I did seperate these episodes from 1-4, these episodes were still fantastic and on-par with season 1 episodes. Its a shame that after everyone leaves the house the season goes downhill fast!

The Killing box- While not as good as the first 7, it is deffinatly one of the better in season 2. I loved how Micheal and Linc basically had to break out again. I gotta admit I did not see that ending comming at all

Chicago- The only reason this episode is on the list is because of Haywires death. One of the saddest things i have ever seen...

Fin del Camino- Only here because of the T-Bag/Micheal rivaley.

Sona- Other then the final 10 mins. I could care less about this finale.

Soooo as you see I am not a fan of season 2. Here are some of my problems with it:

-Im one of those few people that could honestly not give a crap about the company. My friend said season 4 is all about them and I am dreading to watch it to be honest.

-T-Bag stooped REALLY low this season. He was my favorite characters in season 1 but that stupid storyline with the family and T-Bag buying hookers with 5 million dollers was pretty awful.

-Im not a big fan of C-note and Sucre so their storylines bored me.

But no serously the main problem for me was the company storyline and they showed wayyy too much of it. Season 3 restored my love for this show thankfully...I honestly dont see why everybody hates that season...but we will discuss that for another time

Best episode- Buried

Overall season-2/5
            Last edited by Nimkong; 02-28-2013, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎