Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Trust and Blood?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was ridiculous how many times Claire got caught. And a lot of parts were very predictable. And what is Mohinder's purpose on the show anymore??

All of the Sylar scenes were awesome, which at least kept me watching. And though I may be alone in this world, I like Tracy. 6/10

Comment

It was pretty good, actualy I gave it a 9

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
        I didn't see very much of it, but I liked what I saw(I say that every week) I'll get to see the whole thing tomorrow, so I'll post my final rating then. From what I saw, I give it a 8/10
        Oops, I forgot to do this last night My final ranking is still 8/10. It would have been higher if they hadn't killed off my favorite new hero, Daphne

Comment

I actually thought this was a solid episode. As much as you might hate nathan right now, you have to admit that he isnt wrong about why capturing the ones with powers. if unchecked then there will be people in danger confused...its great. fugitives is shaping up to be better than villains. cant wait for the next episode

Comment

the epizode was boring.Only Sylar was good.Again.Why only Gabriel?He hold this voulme so far.

Comment

I think it sucks that Peter can only get one power at a time. Other than that, the episode seemed to set up a lot of interesting plot lines down the road. I think this season will be much better then the crap that was season 3.

Comment

Not boring at all, the one hour happen really fast.

Comment

Originally posted by devilicus rebel
                  I think it sucks that Peter can only get one power at a time. Other than that, the episode seemed to set up a lot of interesting plot lines down the road. I think this season will be much better then the crap that was season 3.
                  Why do people hate Volume 3 so much?
                  It was a fun season.

Comment

Yeah, I like Volume 3 much more than these new episodes so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎