Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Infamous" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
    Why is everyone calling Clark an idiot, the feelings he has for Lois are scary and she's scared out of her mind too. He has a lot on his plate, he's just lost Lana forever (yeah!) but everyone was screaming how he shouldn't just jump back into Lois's arms but now everyone is complaining that he didn't, what is that?????

They need to heal slowly, it's how it needs to go about. He can trust her with his secret, but he can't trust the world and right now he doesn't believe she would be safe in a world in which she knows his secret. All he want's to do is protect her. And that is truly romantic.
    Completely agree with ALL of this

Comment

• I am in my personal roller coaster,
      1.- The acting part was amazing between Lois and Clark
      2.- the story was incredible tell, a littler fast but was OK, they has more to show us in 42 min. maybe I would have liked to see a little more during the interview
      3.- I think Clark is scare to have a relationship with Lois, She is so intense woman and juvenile kisses and touch hands are not enough with her....

In a firts thought I see Lois weak, but She was not weak, she was so determinate to put Clark in the corner when he left her waiting in the airport.. " what is that Noise?"

But when she knows his true she changes, in the barn conversation we could see in her words how much she was thinking about Clark.

She is very special for Clark, He prefer keep her away his secret to protect, because he doesn't want loose her to.

And the end she was waiting for him but when he said that he can meet her, he immediately said something like I cant too, also she did't know clarks was in the dark.

GOD this was a REAL GREAT EPISODE!!!! SO INTENSE AND FOR ME LEFT A LOT SPOILER, [SPOILER] I know 100% Chloe is one of the death en epi.22 [/SPOILER]
      Last edited by STFanatic; 03-12-2009, 07:34 PM. Reason: Please use Spoiler tags!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vergon6
        Okay, that is faulty psychology. You don't use anti-psychotics to treat multiple personalities.
        It's faulty pharmacology too! There's no drug anyone would recognize as being used to treat multiple personality either!

I'm a pharmacist and I'd know! This show could really use a medical expert every now and then.

Comment

• The episode FINALLY started for the West Coasters! So exciting

Comment

• Erica Durance was spectacular in this episode!!

PS3 -- You all need to sign her on for 22 episodes next season! She's the main reason I watch the show!

Comment

• Originally posted by Candice
              Erica Durance was spectacular in this episode!!

PS3 -- You all need to sign her on for 22 episodes next season! She's the main reason I watch the show!
              -signs your petition-

Comment

• Originally posted by daxam77
                It's faulty pharmacology too! There's no drug anyone would recognize as being used to treat multiple personality either!

I'm a pharmacist and I'd know! This show could really use a medical expert every now and then.
                Even Star Trek had a science consultant. This is ridiculous.

Comment

• I really hate Linda Lake. Die ***** die!

Comment

• Soooo....when do we start the countdown for "Turbulence"

Comment

• I know at least one person on the Smallville production crew must read this.

Even if Chloe makes it out of this season alive, you need to give Erica Durance a 22-episode contract next year. To not do that is a COMPLETE disrespect to the character of Lois Lane. Come on guys!

And hell, while we're at it, give Jimmy a 22-episode contract too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mad cat lady
                        Your boyfriend, LOL
                        I've always found it funny that the characters on the show(any show) never corrects the person who wrongly assume that.

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by skully
                        Hehehe, I love Smallville fans.

After Requiem everyone was booing because Clark hooking up with Lois would make him look like a predator. And now he has done the gentlemanly thing and NOT acted like rebound boy, you are all p!ssed. Classic.

I was glad he walked away because it was too soon.
                        Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 02-23-2011, 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Simba_Muffy
                          I was glad he walked away because it was too soon.
                          I don't think it had anything to do with Lana since he could have used the legion ring to go a couple of weeks back. It was more because he thought he would put Lois in danger somehow again like when he told his secret to her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superboogie
                            I don't think it had anything to do with Lana since he could have used the legion ring to go a couple of weeks back. It was more because he thought he would put Lois in danger somehow again like when he told his secret to her.
                            Disagree. It was too soon. He's not over the heartbreak of losing Lana for good and he didn't want to jerk Lois around when he wasn't ready to move on yet. It was definitely the right move, that's why I love Clark.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎