Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coolest Lana moment From Pilot to Requiem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Lana moment or favorite Clana moment? It seems almost the whole pole involves Clark. My favorite Lana moment was when she threattened that guy of Lex's in the elevator in season six. I forget the episode but I loved her in that moment so much. Now if you want favorite relationship moment and not just about Lana then my favorite Lana relationship moment was when she and Lex first made love and she began undressing him, OR, I also quite liked her and Clark's first real kiss back in season two.

Comment

when the horse stomped her leg.

Comment

^^^^ Agreed.

Comment

Forgot to add when she kicked both Clark and Lex`s asses in Wrath
          That was cool

Comment

when she went far away and never ever came back. Nor had to see her in Infamous forward. THAT was her best moment!!

Comment

I voted when Lana went all crazy in Nicodemus. I also reallyl ike when Lex taught Lana how to fight.

Comment

When Lana showed up in bride, at chimmy's reception. Lolyeah that moment!!!

She was a total surprise, didnt expect to see her, her hair was done so neat and she looked mature and quite elegant I must say, of course the thing that followed after her initial appearance were not so cool

How she found out Clark's secret was also cool, but a bit sneaky i must say, still quite awesome how she locked Chloe in the wine cellar lol.

Comment

I thought Lana was the coolest in "Freak" from S6, when she thought she knew Clark's secret and she protected it by bribing the blind kid. Then she told Clark "You know, if it were true, it wouldn't make any difference. You'd still be the same Clark Kent to me." KK's delivery was really awesome and I thought she made a great secret keeper.

IMO Lana rocked most of S6, but that was her best moment overall.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎