Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana is OFFICIALLY the Most Powerful Superhero in the SV Verse

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martian Manhunter has a strong weakness to fire too.

Lana is more powerful than him!

Comment

Originally posted by toxic_t
      she flew as she absorbed the kryptonite
      That wasn't flying! She was levitating, which is TOTALLY different. C'mon, even Clark's done that! So... hmph.

Comment

Lana does have a weakness. She slowly getting cancer with the kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by RingzTerritory
          Im sure doomsday can destroy her.
          No, he can't. Her meteor power would make Doomsday be in love with Lana instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's_Wife
            Um, Lana who?

*crickets chirping*

Yeah, that's what I thought.
            I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Comment

I cant stand the fact that she is out there with powers. hopefully they never bring her back or mention her again. It is weird because I liked her character up to this point. Over the seasons, she had some rocky arcs, but I always liked the fact that the love between them was there. I figured over time it would be the fact that Clark needs to go off to save the world that would tear them apart, not this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Habits
                I agree, I mean WTH her suit is based on Krytonian technology but isn't affected by kryptonite, yeah ok, whatever. Plus we don't really know how strong or fast she is, to me it seemed to take her a long time to check the rooms in the DP while CK was talking with Chloe and getting over there. Plus she doesn't have his x-ray or heat vision, hearing or breath powers and she doesn't have flight like he will.

lol if it ever came down to a brawl all he'd have to do is fly up and drop a mountain on her (hmm that's a nice thought actually).

We doesn´t know for sure how many of kryptonian powers have Lana, rememer that Clark take a litle long to understand and control all of his powers, in season six (6x02 "Sneeze") clark finds out how to manage one of the last abilities he has, the same reason is valid to Lana powers.

And the reason because he can absorb kryptonite and not be harmed by the same is because the origin of the kryptonian dna used for the creation of the super suit, Lex only have access to only one sample of kryptonian dna, the dna of the phantom, BIZARRO, before he bonds with the clark´s dna, and remember that bizarro strengh comes from green kriptonite, and he absorbes it, this could be because his bond with clark´s dna, or simply a natural hability, if i have right in this (that absorb kryptonite radiation is a natural hability of Bizarro) then is perfectly logical that the lana´s suit absorb kryptonite radiation (because is a 99% probable that the suit have bizarro dna).

Even if im wrong, remember that the suit is not 100% natural, is built with nanobots, because of this, is probably that she doesn´t be a 100% kryptonian (leaving outside of the table some powers and weakness)
                Last edited by markii_m; 02-06-2009, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by devilneedsaride
                  Well, she has no weaknesses that we KNOW of. Clark didn't realize he had a weakness until the first season of SV. She could very well be deathly allergic to styrofoam or something.

But I agree, it's lame.

Styrofoam? Wow!

Comment

So I guess it wasn't enough that she's always been super beautiful, super perfect and super "everybody falls in love with me"...

Comment

What a terrible way to end her on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                        Lana does have a weakness. She slowly getting cancer with the kryptonite.
                        If only.

But that only happened to Lex in the comics.

All the teens who get infected with Kryptonite (even Chloe) on Smallville seem to have no adverse reactions, except their random superpowers.

I wonder if the Green K gave Lana even more abilities

Comment

maybe doomsday finds her and throws into the sun. I bet she can't survive that.

Comment

SuperLana versus Wonder Woman, place your bets

Comment

Clark would have had one up on her IF HE COULD FLY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton
                                Think about it, Clark may have many powers but Lana has his three most powerful abilities; Invulnerability, Super Strength and Super Speed.

Not to mention, Lana has NO weaknesses; Kryptonite and magic (Clark's weaknesses) have no bearing on her.

Also, she can absorb Kryptonite and can make Clark (or other Kryptonians) weak and powerless in proximity to her!

I'm so disappointed that Lana kept her powers; what a joke.

It really takes away so much from the uniqueness of Superman when SuperLana is out there saving people as well.
                                aren't you jumping the gun a bit? Lana's powers and weaknesses are still largely undefined.

There's no evidence that magic cant hurt her; I didn't see any spellcasters between this week and last

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎