No announcement yet.

Lana is OFFICIALLY the Most Powerful Superhero in the SV Verse

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so now Clark can leave Earth to SuperLana and go find Kandor with Kara
    that would make a better spinoff don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
      Well, I think magic would be a weakness of hers as well. The whole reason magic works against Clark? Because it defies the laws of the physical world, and Clark's powers are based very much in the physical world..
      I think its more than that.

Kryptonians have a stronger weakness to magic than most.

Check out DC VS Mortal Kombat. Superman feels the devastating effect of magic weaken him moreso than Bats, Flash, Luthor etc

It's like that in the comics too.

Thankfully Lana doesn't have her Isobel powers still too. :/

Comment

She's not the most powerful!

Come on guys one burst of Clark's heat vision and she's gone like the 90's!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton
          It's actually the other way around.

It's usually Lana's presense that turns Clark from somewhat decent to a complete BDA almost instantly!
          Ah that is true.

Comment

Lana Lang doesn't need a weakness. She is her own enemy. That's why the character is so pathetic. Right now I can imagine her in a pink cape leaping tall buildings seeking out criminals who would dare spread secrets and lies. Lana to the rescue!!!

Lana Lang is a running joke on Smallville. It's sad, but true.

Comment

Im sure doomsday can destroy her.

Comment

She isn't even in Smallville anymore
                GOD!

Comment

Originally posted by blackcelebration
                  She's not the most powerful!

Come on guys one burst of Clark's heat vision and she's gone like the 90's!
                  What makes you think heat vision would actually toast her?

She has invulnerability just like Clark.

Superman's used his heat vision on other superpowered villians and Kryptonians before in the comics and cartoons and it barely hurts them.

The heat vision would only scorch a powerless human!

----- Added 54 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by RingzTerritory
                  Im sure doomsday can destroy her.
                  Doomsday ain't a Superhero so my original statement stands.
                  Last edited by Superman of Krypton; 02-06-2009, 01:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Trust me Lana will return in the Premier of Season 9 and destroy Doomsdays, resurrect Clark, become supreme ruler of the world and known universe before declaring that everything must be painted pink!

"She sees a red door and she wants it painted pink, no colours any more she wants it painted pink"

Not only that but now DC will in a year or so release the comic SUPERLANA where she will take over from Superman cos she's made of Kryptonite and nothing can destroy her and everyone, including the criminals will thinks she's great, even Lois who will say marry my husband even though if he goes near you he'll die... hell, it will be Clark's privelage to die because of Lana!

"KNEEL BEFORE LANA!"

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

What makes you think heat vision would actually toast her?

She has invulnerability just like Clark.

if that don't work then it's Jor-El's crystal

I'd pay to see her in the Phantom Zone!
                    Last edited by blackcelebration; 02-06-2009, 01:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lanass only weaknes can be that she is addicted of pink... Take her pink away and she will have a break down, after that just kick her to the phantom zone. Noone will miss her except the Pink club for pink girls, but they will find another pink princes!!

Comment

I think its more than that.

Kryptonians have a stronger weakness to magic than most.

Check out DC VS Mortal Kombat. Superman feels the devastating effect of magic weaken him moreso than Bats, Flash, Luthor etc

It's like that in the comics too.

Thankfully Lana doesn't have her Isobel powers still too. :/
                        Oh, I'm sure she has those too. Because having Superman's powers doesn't make her quite cool enough. She is going to become the greatest Superhero ever, you know! LOL.

I'm really surprised DC gave the okay with this storyline ending this way.

Comment

Oh, I'm sure she has those too. Because having Superman's powers doesn't make her quite cool enough. She is going to become the greatest Superhero ever, you know! LOL.

I'm really surprised DC gave the okay with this storyline ending this way.
                          So am i!!!!...i thought they would want to keep their story somewhat intact.

Comment

Well, I think magic would be a weakness of hers as well. The whole reason magic works against Clark? Because it defies the laws of the physical world, and Clark's powers are based very much in the physical world.

I am annoyed that Lana has essentially the same powers as Clark and not his weakness though. It was a really weird way to end her story.
                            I agree, I mean WTH her suit is based on Krytonian technology but isn't affected by kryptonite, yeah ok, whatever. Plus we don't really know how strong or fast she is, to me it seemed to take her a long time to check the rooms in the DP while CK was talking with Chloe and getting over there. Plus she doesn't have his x-ray or heat vision, hearing or breath powers and she doesn't have flight like he will.

lol if it ever came down to a brawl all he'd have to do is fly up and drop a mountain on her (hmm that's a nice thought actually).

Comment

Originally posted by nic25
                              So am i!!!!...i thought they would want to keep their story somewhat intact.
                              Yeah. I would have no problem with Lana leaving with something similar to her insect queen powers, but leaving with Superman's powers and none of his weaknesses? Yeah... it's just a weird way for her to go out. And also, what's wrong with showing that Lana goes off to do good in the world without superpowers? That is possible, at least last time I checked...

Comment

I completely agree

lana never should have kept the powers
                                ridiculous
                                who needs superman when we have lana

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎